Right on schedule, iRacing has deployed the 2021 Season 4 build for the online racing platform.
Today’s Season 4 deployment contains a good amount of new content and features, including the Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo, Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (992), Hickory Motor Speedway, and the Hungaroring Circuit.
- Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (992): New for the 2021 Porsche Supercup season, the latest generation of Porsche 911 GT3 Cup car builds upon an existing and successful framework to create the next era of top-notch racing in Porsche’s premier global one-make racing series.
- Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo 2020: Continued evolution is a hallmark of Ferrari’s continued success across all forms of racing, and such is the mindset that birthed the 488 GT3 Evo 2020, a reworked version of the 488 GT3 that features numerous improvements.
- Hungaroring: Conceived in the mid-1980s, placed just outside of Budapest, and built in a rapid eight months, the Hungaroring became the host of the first-ever Formula 1 event in eastern Europe in 1986 when it welcomed the inaugural Hungarian Grand Prix; the track features a number of tight and challenging corners that make it polarizing among drivers.
- Hickory Motor Speedway: Before NASCAR’s biggest names first shone under the bright lights of Charlotte Motor Speedway, many of them found their first successes at the World’s Most Famous Short Track, a .363-mile asphalt bullring that has welcomed racers and fans through its gates for more than 70 years.
- AI in Hosted & League Races: Multiple iRacers from all over the world can trade paint with AI drivers for the first time as AI Hosted events come to iRacing with the 2021 Season 4 build! Using any of our AI-enabled content, you’ll be able to create race sessions that fill up the field with virtual drivers to compete alongside real iRacers.
- New AI Additions: All of our new Season 4 content, the latest generation of Australian Supercars, and Super Late Models are the latest focuses of the next update to iRacing AI. The next update includes a total of five cars and 11 track layouts that have been enabled for AI!
- Street Stock and Spec Racer Ford: Graphic overhauls and new damage models have come to a pair of crowd favorites that are included with your iRacing subscription. Be sure to give the updated Street Stock and Spec Racer Ford a test drive!
- Healing Damage: The “No Damage” mode has been updated to a new “Healing Damage” mode to allow for more realistic physics and collisions without any of the race-ruining damage! Cars will temporarily take on damage then heal to their un-damaged state when the dust settles
- Road Tires: Road tires are now available for all cars, allowing you to more easily run any car at any track!
Check out the full 2021 Season 4 changelog.
Official Webpage – www.iRacing.com