Two weeks ago, iRacing deployed the 2022 Season 1 build for their premier Online Racing Service, and as usual, it was a big one, with plenty of new content and features.
To show non-members these latest developments, iRacing shared a video highlighting the newly added content and features.
Check out the full 2022 Season 1 build release notes Here.
Some highlights include:
- Honda Civic Type R
- Hyundai Elantra N TC
- Mercedes-AMG F1 W12 E Performance
- Knockhill Racing Circuit
- Watkins Glen International (Fully re-scanned and re-built for 2021)
- Hockenheimring Baden-Württemberg – 4 New Track Configurations for the Porsche Experience Center
- Tire Scuffing Visual Effect
- New “Ready to Race!” Button in the Simulator
- New Damage Model has been enabled on the Dirt Street Stock, Honda Civic Type R Hyundai Elantra N TC, and the Mercedes-AMG F1 W12 E Performance
- AI Racing for 3 new Cars (Dallara IR18, Honda Civic Type R, Hyundai Elantra N TC)
- AI Racing at 19 New Track Configurations:
Charlotte Motor Speedway
All 6 Non-Rallycross Road Configs
Homestead Miami Speedway Indy Oval
Indianapolis Motor Speedway – Oval and IndyCar Oval
Knockhill Racing Circuit – All 4 Road Configs
Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway Oval
Watkins Glen International – All 4 Configs
World Wide Technology Raceway – Oval
Official Webpage – www.iRacing.com