Last week, iRacing deployed the 2023 Season 2 build for its online racing platform introducing a huge list of new content, upgrades, fixes, and improvements.
In good fashion, they have now published a promo video showcasing some of the new content and features introduced with the 2023 Season 2 update.
- Late Model Stock
- Ray FF1600 (FREE!)
- Renault Clio R.S. V
- Circuito de Jerez – Ángel Nieto (2 configs)
- iRacing (UI) Visual Refresh
- New “Auto Fuel” refuel mode
- Start Zone Jump Start Assessment Improvements
- Dynamic Brake Audio System (GT3, GT4, GTE, and Touring Cars)
- New Damage Model for Ray FF1600 and Toyota GR86
- AI Racing for 4 Cars – Late Model Stock, Mercedes-AMG W13 E Performance, Ray FF1600, Renault Clio R.S. V
- AI Racing at 26 Track Configurations (Atlanta Motor Speedway – Oval, Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya – Club, Historic, Moto, and National, Circuito de Jerez – Ángel Nieto – Grand Prix and Moto, Circuit Park Zandvoort – Chicane, Club, Grand Prix, National, and Oostelijk, Circuit Zolder – Alternate and Grand Prix, Darlington Raceway, Detroit Grand Prix at Belle Isle, Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, Nashville Superspeedway, Oxford Plains Speedway, Pocono Raceway, Suzuka International Racing Course – East, Moto, West, and West w/chicane, Twin Ring Motegi – Grand Prix and West.)
- Hundreds of new and optimized official iRacing vehicle setups