iRacing has deployed Patch 4 for the 2024 Season 1 Build release of its racing simulation platform. As usual, this new Patch includes a number of fixes and improvements for the latest major Release. The most notable change includes a full set of artwork updates to the NASCAR Cup Series Next Gen Cars for the NASCAR 2024 Season.
Check out the full changelog below for more details.
Official Webpage – www.iRacing.com
2024 Season 1 Patch 4 Changelog:
- Fixed an issue where some drivers were not taking the appropriate relaxed pose while modeling their suits.
- AI Drivers have received a special class on driving all of the GT3 Class cars, and they should be much better balanced.
- Fixed an issue where water appeared black and oily if SSR was enabled.
- The Ford Mustang pace car textures have been updated.
<Car Class> NASCAR Cup Series Next Gen Cars
- Vehicle artwork and textures have been updated to match the NASCAR 2024 Season.
Acura ARX-06 GTP
- Fixed a texture blemish on the left-front fender.
Audi R8 LMS EVO II GT3
- Driver and pedal animations have been updated.
- Fixed an issue where the cockpit windshield banner was not appearing in non-cockpit cameras.
BMW M4 GT3
- Fixed brake lights on the trunk that were not working.
- Added Shell Fuel logo, and revised Indy tire sidewall logo to match the 2023 season logo.
Ferrari 296 GT3
- Engine torque has been increased slightly for improved BoP.
NASCAR Cup Series Next-Gen Toyota Camry
- Fixed an animation jitter when shifting gears.
NASCAR Cup Series Toyota Camry
- Removed an errant steam blowoff effect that could sometimes appear.
[Legacy] Mercedes-AMG GT3
- Fixed some issues with driver pedal animations.
[Legacy] Mazda MX-5 Cup & Roadster – 2010
- This car, including both models (Cup and Roadster), is now FREE to all iRacing Members. This car is now part of the base content for iRacing and has been added to all accounts.
Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Fixed an issue where this track was closed for some time during the winter when in reality it is host to events all year long. Any date may now be selected when creating Hosted events here.
Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- (Open Wheel Oval) – Track grip properties have been updated slightly.
- (Grand Prix) – Fixed a text error with the track length information display.
Sebring International Raceway
- (International) – Fixed a text error with the track length information display.