iRacing – Another Year Of Features And Content
2019 is almost over, so iRacing looks back at another successful year in which they accumulated more than 100,000 active members on their popular online racing service.
In one of the last official iRacing videos of the year, the development team takes a look back at the major content releases, updates, and new features released between December 2018 and December 2019.
- New damage model
- AI Races
- Dynamic skies
- Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series along with 2 tracks, Wild West and Wild Horse Pass Motorsports Parks.
- 2 new open-wheelers
- The BMW M8 GTE
- New NASCAR updates
- New NASCAR Circuits
- Graphics updates included HDR rendering, HDR display support, HDR windowed display support across multi rendering,
- MVP tech to speed up 3 screen rendering
- SPS to speed up VR rendering
- Linear frame buffers for proper blends (first for HDR, then later for SDR)
- Bloom, solar bloom, and motion blur.
- First pass at adjustable exposure for cloud shadows
- Custom spec maps
- And many more.
The iRacing 2019 season was a blast, and we are sure 2020 will even be better.
Official Webpage – www.iRacing.com