Fanaleds and Leo Bodnar joined their forces to combine the best of both worlds.
Fanaleds 2.0 will be released soon and supports the SLI-devices from Leo Bodnar. Leo Bodnar introduces the brand new SLI-F1, which is a replica of the displays that can be found in real F1 cars.
To celebrate both market introductions and our cooperation they will organize an iRacing race with the Cadillac CTS-V at Summit Point Motorsport Park.
To attract as many iRacers as possible some very interesting prizes will be available. Leo Bodnar donates a few SLI-F1 displays. Thanks to Otto Szebeni from iRacing.com we are also able to give away a total of 45 dollars of iRacing credits. Fanaleds will take care of the organisation and hosting.
- Date & time: To be determined. Will be in a weekend and at a time convenient for Europe and the US.
- Track: Summit Point Motorsport Park – Main Circuit
- Car: Cadillac CTS-V
- Race time: 60 minutes, with one pit stop
- Max. drivers: 105
- Qualification: Lone qualifier of max. 4 laps / 15 minutes. No valid lap in qualification results in disqualification.
- Splits: The grid size per split (server) will be the final amount of drivers divided by three.
- Minimum license: D
- Minimum iRating: 1500
- Fast repairs: 1 fast repair
- Rules: The latest version of the iRacing Official Sporting Code applies.
Scoring and points
The points for finishing positions will be the amount of drivers in the split for the winner and 1 less for each position lower. With 27 drivers in a split the winner get 27 points for his position and the second place 26 and so on.
Bonus points can be acquired via several ways:
- Overall pole position: 1 point.
- Fastest lap during the race in your split: 1 bonus point .
To get (position and bonus) points you must complete 80% of the laps of the winner of the split.
Penalty points are given for having incidents.
The first 6 incidents are free. After 6 incidents, one penalty point will be given for every 2 incidents.
- 6 incidents – no penalty.
- 7 or 8 incidents – 1 penalty point
- 9 or 10 incidents – 2 penalty points,
- 11 or 12 incidents – 3 penalty points, etc…
The end score per server is determined as follows: Position Point + Bonus Points -/- Penalty Points.
Awesome! I like to win a SLI-F1 or one of the other prices. How do I sign up?
You have to register to join the qualification and race. Sent a PM to me to register.
A password for the (hosted) server is sent to you by PM just before the qualification.
|Check out www.iRacing.com|