Exactly a month ago, iRacing deployed the 2021 Season 2 build for their online racing simulator. This massive build included a huge list of fixes, features, and improvements, but also introduced some exciting new content for Oval, Dirt, and Road Racing fans.
iRacing now shared a new video presentation, showcasing the new features and content, for those who had not yet the opportunity to check them out.
2021 Season 2 Features include:
- Super Late Model (upgraded for 2021)
- Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya – Rallycross
- Bark River International Raceway
- Bristol Motor Speedway – Dirt
- Hockenheimring Baden-Württemberg
- Sonoma Raceway – IndyCar 2012-2018
- Paint Shop Overhaul
- Stockcar Dirt Tires
- Smoke and Dust Volumetric and Lighting Updates
- Replay Audio Processing – Compression and Distortion DSP Effects
- A new Pace Car
- New Damage Model (Dallara iR-01, Formula Renault 2.0, NASCAR Chevrolet Monte Carlo – 1987, NASCAR Ford Thunderbird – 1987, and Street Stock)
- New Tires (Aston Martin DBR9 GT1, Audi 90 GTO, BMW M4 GT4, Chevrolet Corvette C6.R GT1, Ford GT GT2, Indy Pro 2000 PM-18, Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport MR, Supercars Ford Mustang GT, Supercars Holden ZB Commodore, USF 2000, [Legacy] Riley MkXX Daytona Prototype – 2008, [Legacy] V8 Supercar Ford Falcon – 2009, [Legacy] V8 Supercar Ford FG Falcon – 2014, and [Legacy] V8 Supercar Holden VF Commodore – 2014)
- AI Racing Content (Audi R8 LMS, BMW M4 GT3, Ferrari 488 GT3, Ford GT GT2/GT3 – Ford GT GT3, Lamborghini Huracán GT3 EVO, McLaren MP4-12C GT3, Mercedes-AMG GT3, Auto Club Speedway – Oval, Hockenheimring Baden-Württemberg (ALL), Las Vegas Motor Speedway – Oval, New Hampshire Motor Speedway – Road Course with South Oval, and New Hampshire Motor Speedway – Oval)
Check out the full iRacing 2021 Season 2 Release details here.
Official Webpage – www.iRacing.com