Kart Racing Pro – Karts Update Nr.2
Piboso is close to releasing Beta 12 of his realistic karting simulator for the PC titled “Kart Racing Pro”. In this new Beta we will get our hands on some updated Karts. Piboso added an animated radiator cover and some new bodywork to the visuals. Furthermore, he updated the steering wheels, liveries and shaders.
The Kart Racing Pro simulator is based on a scratch built physics engine that accurately simulates kart dynamics and setup options. the upcoming Beta12 release of Kart Racing Pro will feature a selection of updates and optimisations such as updated steering wheels, new liveries and enhanced shaders.
Those interested in trying out the simulator can download a demo here. This download works as a demo until unlocked entering a license key.
Kart Racing Pro features:
- automotive industry-standard tyre model
- dynamic track surface groove buildup
- wet track simulation and dynamic drying
- dynamic marbles generation
- tyres pickup of marbles, grass and dirt, affecting grip
- output of CSV files with telemetry data to analyze driving sessions
- a plugins interface allows external programs to receive real-time data from the simulated kart
- LAN and online racing. Dedicated server available
- support of custom paint schemes for kart, helmet and suit
- advanced users can build new tracks and integrate them with the provided tools
- user-selectable driver gestures
|Official Webpage – http://www.kartracing-pro.com|