Kart Racing Pro – Karts Update preview video
Piboso is still working on his realistic karting simulator for the PC titled “Kart Racing Pro”. The simulator is based on a scratch built physics engine that accurately simulates kart dynamics and setup options. the upcoming Beta12 release of Kart Racing Pro will feature a selection of updates and optimisations such as updated steering wheels, new liveries and enhanced shaders.
Those interested in trying out the simulator can download a demo here. This download works as a demo until unlocked entering a license key.
Kart Racing Pro features:
- automotive industry-standard tyre model
- dynamic track surface groove buildup
- wet track simulation and dynamic drying
- dynamic marbles generation
- tyres pickup of marbles, grass and dirt, affecting grip
- output of CSV files with telemetry data to analyze driving sessions
- a plugins interface allows external programs to receive realtime data from the simulated kart
- LAN and online racing. Dedicated server available
- support of custom paint schemes for kart, helmet and suit
- advanced users can build new tracks and integrate them with the provided tools
- user-selectable driver gestures
|Official Webpage – https://www.kartracing-pro.com|