Kart Racing Pro Release 10 Available
PiBoSo released a new major update for his Kart Racing Pro Simulator on the Steam platform. Release 10 includes a healthy list of fixes and improvements for various aspects of the simulator.
You can purchase the Kart Racing Pro simulator on the Kart Racing Pro Steam product page or on the official PiBoSo website for 25,19€. Those who want to check out Kart Racing Pro before a purchase can download a (1.10 GB) version of the title. This version works as a demo until unlocked entering a valid license key.
- fix: multiplayer crash
- fix: spectator joinfix: connection freeze on the server
- fix: live timing support
- fix: track layouts loading
- fix: track layout objects crash
- fix: Wackersdorf track holes
- new: possibility to reset the dynamic track surface online, too
- new: possibility to vote to reset the dynamic track surface
- new: dedicated server option to disable polls during a race
- new: possibility to set the nickname in the Steam version, too
- new: live timing output to file
- new: widescreen user interface
- Kart Racing Pro now starts in offline mode, too
- many settings have been moved from kart.ini to global.ini
- the sound volume of the remote karts is now lower than the local kart ( on track only, not in replays or spectating )
- The default replay buffer size has been increased
- Multiplayer voting has been changed:
– The default vote when on track is No
– Spectators cannot start a poll or vote, except for bans and during “waiting” sessions
– The poll creator is displayed
- Added the Windows Taskbar icon
- There should be less FPS stuttering in testing mode and when hosting a race
- The maximum name length is now enforced
- Support for rotating radiator cover has been fixed
- Movable wing support has been fixed
Kart Racing Pro is a realistic karting simulator. The aim is to create a simulation that is useful as a training tool for real drivers, based on a scratch built physics engine that accurately simulates kart dynamics and setup options.
As such a steering wheel is strongly recommended, although keyboard, joysticks, and gamepads are fully supported. Kart Racing Pro also allows to host and join online races, with an integrated matchmaking server. During events, data is collected, to provide statistics for drivers’ comparison.
Official Webpage – www.kartracing-pro.com