Kart Racing Pro V1.0 Available on Steam
The unstoppable one-man developing machine Piboso has released version V1.0 of his Kart Racing Pro Simulator. You can purchase the kart simulator on the Kart Racing Pro Steam product page for 36,99€.
Piboso mentioned that at this time he has no plans to support the Steam workshop. However, you will be able to download modding and third party content for Kart Racing Pro by means of a game launcher that allows you to browse, download, vote and submit mods.
Kart Racing Pro is a realistic karting simulator.
The aim is to create a simulation which is useful as a training tool for real drivers, based on a scratch built physics engine that accurately simulates kart dynamics and setup options.
As such a steering wheel is strongly recommended, although keyboard, joysticks, and gamepads are fully supported.
Kart Racing Pro also allows to host and join online races, with an integrated matchmaking server. During events, data is collected, to provide statistics for drivers’ comparison.
- automotive industry-standard tyre model
- chassis flex simulation
- dynamic track surface groove build up
- wet track simulation and dynamic drying
- dynamic marbles generation
- tyres pickup of marbles, grass, and dirt, affecting grip
- user-selectable driver gestures
- output of CSV files with telemetry data to analyze driving sessions
- a plugins interface allows external programs to receive real-time data from the simulated kart
- LAN and online racing. Dedicated server available
- support of custom paint schemes for kart, helmet, and suit
- full modding is possible: advanced users can build new tracks, karts, engines, helmets, … and integrate them with the provided tools
- Oculus Rift and HTC Vive ( SteamVR ) support
- FreeTrack support
- TrackIR support
- EDTracker support
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 2 Ghz CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 1.2.1 compatible GPU with 512 MB of video RAM
- DirectX: Version 8.1
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Official Webpage – www.kartracing-pro.com