Motorsport Games Australia, formerly known as Studio Black Delta has deployed Update Build 0.1.0.2992 for its KartKraft kart racing simulator.
Restart your Steam client if you have not yet received the update.
The early access version of KartKraft is currently available on Steam for €17,99.
Official Webpage – kartkraftgame.com
Build 0.1.0.2992 Changelog:
- Fixed font issue for languages other than English. Main menu option fonts will look different but are now legible. Nicer fonts and translations are slated for the future.
- Added more telemetry output: Vehicle world position, session elapsed time, session name, track name, track address, track country code.
- Added the ability to manually drive into the pits during practice sessions.
- Improved VR input for menus. Menus now default to using a mouse, with an option to switch to gaze input available in Settings > VR.
- Added a new setting to fine-tune world scale in VR. Use this setting only if the world feels “wrong” to you. Default of 100% should be correct for 99% of people. Available in Settings > VR.
- Added an option to switch between Headphones (head-tracked) and Speaker (non-head-tracked) mode for audio. Available in Settings > VR.
- Fixed a bug that caused VR settings to be invisible.
- Fixed issue preventing the ability to bind G27 clutch pedal.
- Improved FFB fade in when returning to driving. Now much faster and more direct.