Kartkraft Early Access – Build 0.1.0.1401 Released
Last Thursday, Studio Black Delta officially released the Early Access version of their long-awaited and much discussed Kartkraft karting simulator.
The KartKraft development team is carefully following up on the feedback from the community and started addressing the reported issues. Today they have deployed update Build 0.1.0.1401 featuring a healthy list of fixes and improvements. We will keep you posted when more updates go live.
The Early Access version of KartKraft is now available on the dedicated Steam Store page at a special 10% discount launch price of 17,99€.
- Fatal error when entering the store (Hotfix already on the way)
- Fatal error when entering leaderboard mode on Windows 7 machines (Please run the game in compatibility mode set to Win 7 SP3)
- Missing presets for Fanatec devices (Working on it!)
- Added Practice mode to Freeplay
- Added live input diagnostic to ‘Bindings’ menu
- Enabled HUD countdown when under AI Control
- Added ability to set maximum pedal input
- Added temporary preference to adjust the maximum braking pressure
- Logitech G27
- Logitech G29
- Logitech G920
- Kerbs are less likely to act like trampolines.
- Reduced grass damping
- Increased preference cycle repeat rate
- Disabled FFB when under AI Control
- Vehicles no longer spawn on grid roof in Practice mode
- DirectInput no longer spams the log file when alt-tabbed
- Added additional safeguarding and logging for the Win 7 leaderboard mode crash
- Respawn notification now appears when you are off track only
- Increased contrast of preference menu tabs
- Leaderboard widgets now use cached player data
- Replay now fades in before cutting
- Reduced size of icons in photo mode, vehicle selection, and configuration screens
- News items are now sorted by date
- Added missing back prompts to more menus
- Adjusted AI racing lines to improve flying lap starts
Laser scanned circuits
Feel your kart bend, twist and bounce on every bump, crack and kerb in the track as you drive on officially licensed circuits from around the world. Scanned with the same technology used in laser-guided missile systems, every surface is accurate to the millimeter. The only thing closer is real life.
Build your kart from the ground up with over 60 components and 1000+ parts that all affect handling. Swap out axles, sprockets, carburetors, rims, hubs, torsion bars and many more. If you can see it, you can change it.
Showcase your style
Look the part and stand out from the competition. Kit up in the latest gear from Alpinestars, Arai, Freem, Momo, OMP, and Sparco with more being added during Early Access content updates. Dress the way you want by choosing the suits, gloves, boots, and helmets to show off your unique style.
Learn from the best as you climb your way to the top of the leaderboards in the ultimate hotlapping competition. See where you rank against your friends, your country and across the globe. With every lap recorded and uploaded to our servers in high-fidelity, see exactly where your competitor brakes, turns and accelerates to gain the edge and send them home.
Official Webpage – kartkraftgame.com