Kartkraft Early Access – Build 0.1.0.1420 Released
Exactly a week ago, Studio Black Delta officially released the Early Access version of their long-awaited and much discussed Kartkraft karting simulator.
The KartKraft development team continues to follow up on the feedback of the community and is working hard to address the reported issues. Today they deployed update Build 0.1.0.1420 featuring a healthy list of fixes and some new features. We will keep you posted when more updates go live.
The Early Access version of KartKraft is now available on the dedicated Steam Store page at a special 10% discount launch price of 17,99€.
- Freeze/Fatal error when uploading winning times in Leaderboard mode
- Fixed crash when crossing the start/finish line in Leaderboard mode
- Fixed cutting exploit by invalidating laps when traveling backward.
- Fixed non-descriptive error when Steam/GameSparks fails to load
- Removed development option to enable AI control by pressing ‘C’
- When resetting your account, saved UE4 data is also reset.
- Flying lap now hides lap-time/count on HUD until crossing the start/finish line for the first time
- Fixed rewind function in the replay.
- Replay timeline now fits within monitor safe region
- Game version is now added to the log
- Input diagnostic now works in game and menu
- Reduced menu navigation sensitivity (Not perfect, will be improved in a future update)
- Fixed collision on CRG, Praga, Sodi chassis
- Removed “Gained an advantage” from track cutting lap invalidation message.
- Fixed bug causing some players to receive an achievement for reaching level 0
- Added notification when driving backward
- Exposed bindings for Next/Previous Page to make navigating the menus easier
- Added more debug text to track down errors/crashes more quickly
- Added Leaderboard/ghost kart volume control in preferences
- Added highlight of friends in Leaderboards. (Colours to be changed in a future update)
Laser scanned circuits
Feel your kart bend, twist and bounce on every bump, crack and kerb in the track as you drive on officially licensed circuits from around the world. Scanned with the same technology used in laser-guided missile systems, every surface is accurate to the millimeter. The only thing closer is real life.
Build your kart from the ground up with over 60 components and 1000+ parts that all affect handling. Swap out axles, sprockets, carburetors, rims, hubs, torsion bars and many more. If you can see it, you can change it.
Showcase your style
Look the part and stand out from the competition. Kit up in the latest gear from Alpinestars, Arai, Freem, Momo, OMP, and Sparco with more being added during Early Access content updates. Dress the way you want by choosing the suits, gloves, boots, and helmets to show off your unique style.
Learn from the best as you climb your way to the top of the leaderboards in the ultimate hotlapping competition. See where you rank against your friends, your country and across the globe. With every lap recorded and uploaded to our servers in high-fidelity, see exactly where your competitor brakes, turns and accelerates to gain the edge and send them home.
Official Webpage – kartkraftgame.com