Kartkraft Early Access – Build 0.1.0.1435 Released
The KartKraft development team continues updating the Early Access version of their Kartkraft karting simulator. After a few years of sailing a rather rough sea, the KartKraft development team is sailing full steam ahead and proved they are committed to make Kartkraft a success.
Today Studio Black Delta released a new build (0.1.0.1435) featuring a healthy list of fixes and new features. For more details, check out the changelog below.
The Early Access version of KartKraft is now available on the dedicated Steam Store page at a special 10% discount launch price of 17,99€.
- Decreased ignition cut time when the RPM limiter is engaged on the X30 engine
- Fixed default startup window to the primary display when multiple monitors are present
- Fixed crash when playing the winning cinematic in leaderboard mode
- Fixed resolution and graphics settings not saving or persisting between game sessions
- Replaced steering column PID controller with fixed angle constraint to eliminate input lag and improve FFB signal
- Fixed rigid chain spinning around the axle (finally). Now correctly aligns with engine. (Please buy a new kart or reset your account for this change to take effect)
- Fixed incorrect Oryx rims on all karts. Changed from alloy to black gloss variant
- Fixed placement of bodywork on all karts
Fixed asymmetrical C-Section placement on CRG Road Rebel chassis
- Fixed “Show Driver” option not working
- Fixed inability to bind arrow keys
- Tweaked default XBox controller, keyboard/mouse presets
- Fixed bug causing the preference menu to be displayed twice rather than the pause menu
- Fixed “Uploading in progress” menu button being selectable to avoid button pressed sound from triggering
- Fixed LOD distances for Stub Axle, Hub, Kingpin, and Bodywork
- Fixed incorrect X30 carburetor peg positions
- Fixed handling of a potential crash when the preferences fail to save to the cloud
- Fixed missing cones on all circuits
- Fixed ghost sound being heard when the volume preference was set to 0%
- Fixed player leaderboard entry not appearing in the middle of the screen and having to scroll
- Added additional playback speed options in replay mode (10x, 20x)
- Added the ability to rotate the view in the component/gear menus using the mouse
- Added shortcut icons to the footer of menus where additional functionality was available
- Added shortcut icons to Photo-mode to simplify the menu
- Added the ability to take a screenshot in replay mode
- Added Dutch tilt control to Photo-mode
- Added descriptions to all preferences
- Added presets for Thrustmaster T150, T300, TX and the Logitech G25 (Fanatec support coming)
- Added ability to skip cinematics and splash screens
- Increased maximum FFB gain setting
- Added default bindings for respawning for all presets
Laser scanned circuits
Feel your kart bend, twist and bounce on every bump, crack and kerb in the track as you drive on officially licensed circuits from around the world. Scanned with the same technology used in laser-guided missile systems, every surface is accurate to the millimeter. The only thing closer is real life.
Build your kart from the ground up with over 60 components and 1000+ parts that all affect handling. Swap out axles, sprockets, carburetors, rims, hubs, torsion bars and many more. If you can see it, you can change it.
Showcase your style
Look the part and stand out from the competition. Kit up in the latest gear from Alpinestars, Arai, Freem, Momo, OMP, and Sparco with more being added during Early Access content updates. Dress the way you want by choosing the suits, gloves, boots, and helmets to show off your unique style.
Learn from the best as you climb your way to the top of the leaderboards in the ultimate hotlapping competition. See where you rank against your friends, your country and across the globe. With every lap recorded and uploaded to our servers in high-fidelity, see exactly where your competitor brakes, turns and accelerates to gain the edge and send them home.
Official Webpage – kartkraftgame.com