Kartkraft Early Access – Build 0.1.0.1480 Available
Studio Black Delta deployed a new update for the Early Access version of their Kartkraft karting simulator. They bring us Build 0.1.0.1480 which includes a new set of fixes and improvements, and is also featuring a minimal time trial mode.
The Early Access version of KartKraft is now available on the dedicated Steam Store page at a special 10% discount launch price of 17,99€.
- Reduced HUD processing time by 75%,
- Improved driver animations,
- Fixed bug causing the national leaderboard to appear empty intermittently,
- Exhaust smoke particles are now only visible when the FX quality is set to ultra,
- Removed foliage from all circuits that isn’t visible when on the circuit,
- Fixed collision on IPK brake rotors causing the kart to shake uncontrollably.
- Added minimal time trial mode which disables the ghost and only uploads your new time at the end of the session, if better than your previous time.
Laser scanned circuits
Feel your kart bend, twist and bounce on every bump, crack and kerb in the track as you drive on officially licensed circuits from around the world. Scanned with the same technology used in laser-guided missile systems, every surface is accurate to the millimeter. The only thing closer is real life.
Build your kart from the ground up with over 60 components and 1000+ parts that all affect handling. Swap out axles, sprockets, carburetors, rims, hubs, torsion bars and many more. If you can see it, you can change it.
Showcase your style
Look the part and stand out from the competition. Kit up in the latest gear from Alpinestars, Arai, Freem, Momo, OMP, and Sparco with more being added during Early Access content updates. Dress the way you want by choosing the suits, gloves, boots, and helmets to show off your unique style.
Learn from the best as you climb your way to the top of the leaderboards in the ultimate hotlapping competition. See where you rank against your friends, your country and across the globe. With every lap recorded and uploaded to our servers in high-fidelity, see exactly where your competitor brakes, turns and accelerates to gain the edge and send them home.
Official Webpage – kartkraftgame.com