Kartkraft Early Access – Build 0.1.0.1493 Available
Studio Black Delta deployed update Build 0.1.0.1493 for the Early Access version of their Kartkraft karting simulator. The latest update includes a small set of fixes and improvements, and ads a Quickrace game mode which lets you compete against up to 8 AI drivers.
The Early Access version of KartKraft is now available on the dedicated Steam Store page at a special 10% discount launch price of 17,99€.
- Added Quickrace game mode with up to 8 AI drivers (Anthony Abbasse, Gary Carlton, Bas Lammers, Lorenzo Luches, Remo Luciani, Jorge Pescador, Bart Price, David Sera)
- Added trackside cameras in replay
- Added floating player name tags for other drivers
- Added distance traveled and total laps statistics
- Fixed FFB/DirectInput bug causing effects to be downloaded to the device and restarted each update
- Improved driver animation
- Fixed excessive chassis rattle in replay mode
- Fixed driver animation not rendering correctly in replay mode
- Fixed temporal aliasing in replay mode
- Further HUD optimizations
- Fixed driver bounds bug causing some drivers to pop into the scene during the podium
Laser scanned circuits
Feel your kart bend, twist and bounce on every bump, crack and kerb in the track as you drive on officially licensed circuits from around the world. Scanned with the same technology used in laser-guided missile systems, every surface is accurate to the millimeter. The only thing closer is real life.
Build your kart from the ground up with over 60 components and 1000+ parts that all affect handling. Swap out axles, sprockets, carburetors, rims, hubs, torsion bars and many more. If you can see it, you can change it.
Showcase your style
Look the part and stand out from the competition. Kit up in the latest gear from Alpinestars, Arai, Freem, Momo, OMP, and Sparco with more being added during Early Access content updates. Dress the way you want by choosing the suits, gloves, boots, and helmets to show off your unique style.
Learn from the best as you climb your way to the top of the leaderboards in the ultimate hotlapping competition. See where you rank against your friends, your country and across the globe. With every lap recorded and uploaded to our servers in high-fidelity, see exactly where your competitor brakes, turns and accelerates to gain the edge and send them home.
Official Webpage – kartkraftgame.com