Kartkraft Early Access – Build 0.1.0.1682 Available
Studio Black Delta deployed a new Hotfix patch for the Early Access version of their Kartkraft karting simulator. Update Build 0.1.0.1682 contains mainly bug fixes. Check out the changelog for more details.
The Early Access version of KartKraft is now available on the dedicated Steam Store page for 17,99€.
- Fixed broken AI avoidance due to incorrect bounds calculation.
- Fixed crash in new/reset account sequence in the auto-input device detection state
- Fixed crash after having beaten a leaderboard opponent
- Fixed crash caused by AI attempting to respawn
- Added fallback font for Korean language support
- Fixed bug where you could navigate past the last tab in the Game preferences menu
- Fixed bug of photo mode not working in a post-race replay
- Fixed bug of seeing an incorrect player in the leaderboard intro and podium cinematics
Laser scanned circuits
Feel your kart bend, twist and bounce on every bump, crack and kerb in the track as you drive on officially licensed circuits from around the world. Scanned with the same technology used in laser-guided missile systems, every surface is accurate to the millimeter. The only thing closer is real life.
Build your kart from the ground up with over 60 components and 1000+ parts that all affect handling. Swap out axles, sprockets, carburetors, rims, hubs, torsion bars and many more. If you can see it, you can change it.
Showcase your style
Look the part and stand out from the competition. Kit up in the latest gear from Alpinestars, Arai, Freem, Momo, OMP, and Sparco with more being added during Early Access content updates. Dress the way you want by choosing the suits, gloves, boots, and helmets to show off your unique style.
Learn from the best as you climb your way to the top of the leaderboards in the ultimate hotlapping competition. See where you rank against your friends, your country and across the globe. With every lap recorded and uploaded to our servers in high-fidelity, see exactly where your competitor brakes, turns and accelerates to gain the edge and send them home.
Official Webpage – kartkraftgame.com