Kartkraft – New Build – Shifter Karts Available
Studio Black Delta deployed build 0.1.0.1863 for the KartKraft karting simulator adding the KZ2 CRG shifter kart to the game. The 125cc IAME KZ SCREAMER kart delivers 45Hp to the rear wheels via a 6 Speed gearbox which lets you accelerate from a standing start to 60mph in just under 3.5 seconds.
The early access version of KartKraft is available on Steam for 17,99€.
- Added KZ2 class with 125cc IAME KZ Screamer (Due to licensing restrictions, PFi does not support the KZ class)
- Added chain-link simulation
- Added auto-upshift and auto-downshift assists
- Added track map to HUD with different tracking modes
- Added overhead vehicle HUD radar similar to ‘Helicorsa’
- Added ability to ‘discard’ previously purchased vehicles
- Added ability to rename setups
- Tuned MG Yellow tyres to reduce mid-corner snap oversteer
- Improved AI behavior to respect the player.
- Fixed problem of not being able to cycle through the different gameplay cameras and groups during the replay
- Added setting to control the number of notifications displayed in-game.
- Fixed the bug where FFB could remain at a non-zero value after the vehicle is no longer being driven
- Enabled the recent laps HUD widget in the leaderboard events
- Fixed the kingpins not attaching correctly to the vehicle
- Fixed bug where not all players would be able to be viewed in the post-race replay
Official Webpage – kartkraftgame.com