Kartkraft – Update v0.1.0.2693 Deployed
Studio Black Delta released a new update for its KartKraft karting simulator, adding some improvements, and fixing some more bugs.
Restart your Steam client if you have not yet received the update.
The early access version of KartKraft is currently available on Steam for €17,99.
Official Webpage – kartkraftgame.com
- Improved: Wheel input binding now displays more information and requires a button press to reduce errors caused by timing
- Added: Numpad keys can be used in photo mode
- Added: Can now use left/right keyboard navigation in the input menu
- Added: Can now drag and hide the live placings HUD item in time trial mode
- Fixed: a bug where the chosen monitor setting was not saved
- Fixed: bug where ghost volume would be ignored if set in the main menu
- Fixed: occasional motion blur corruption in chase camera
- Fixed: overlapping vehicles in post-race podium sequence
- Fixed: VR camera rotating incorrectly at the end of cinematic sequences such as the post-race restart menu.
- Fixed: bug where incorrect number of AI drivers would appear in a race