MAK-Corp released IFS3 v0.9 for rFactor2 & v0.5 Assetto Corsa
MAK-Corp is introducing its latest mod release for rFactor 2 and Assetto Corsa. The International Formula Series 3 or IFS3 is a fantasy virtual open wheel racing series based on a modern 2008 F3 car. For rF2 users who have te older version installed, it is advised that they uninstall the old version from rFactor 2 before they install the new version. The current version is V0.9.
Assetto Corsa users will be able to install Version 0.5 of the International Formula Series 3 mod.
rFactor IFS3 v0.9 Changelog:
- Ui/Menu pictures added.
- Basic Suits and IFS3 series helmet added to drivers.
- A final material run through revealed a couple of items missed, all material clashes are now removed at last.
- Fixed flickering/blacked out Rain light.
- New Livery added – Phoenix Racing #09, bringing the mod to 20 vehicles.
- All skins updated and final logos and decals added.
- Re-balance of materials, toning them down as necessary and corrected over-shiny carbon.
- Steering Wheel mesh and texture updated.
- Body and Wing mesh density increased in some places to smooth out stepping.
- Various tweaks.
With this release MAK-Corp also has their brand new website live. From now on you will find all info and downloads of current and future MAK_Corp mods on this easy to navigate website.
|Official Webpage – mak-corp.com.au|