10 Needed Improvements for DiRT Rally according to Empty Box
In some of his previous videos, we could already make out that Empty Box is a fan of the Codemasters Dirt Rally Early Access game. While still in an early development stage, Dirt Rally is already more advanced than most of us dared to expect at its introduction.
This does not mean that the development of the game is finished by any means and we hope to see some further improvements applied before the game goes gold. Empty Box clearly shared our views and posted a video explaining the 10 improvements he would like to see applied to Codemasters Dirt Rally.
If you agree or disagree, feel free to post your view in the comment section of this post.
Needed changes according to Empty Box
2. Menus, Mouse Support (alternatively 1B)
3. Tire compounds
4. Damage modeling – physical damage in particular
5. Cockpit camera that doesn’t suck. (alternatively 1C, but surely they are already on it… surely)
6. Transmissions types on a per car basis.
7. Better support for custom wheels / controllers
8. Better replay camera angles and controls
9. Even earlier co-driver setting
10. Mirrored stages! (because I need more stages and I’m a realist)
Codemasters DiRT Rally marks the return to a more authentic and dangerous off-road racing experience delivering free new content every month, plus a continuous stream of gameplay improvements. Dirt Rally is available on the dedicated official Steam page.
|Official Webpage – www.dirtgame.com|