New RaceRoom Hotfix Deployed
Sector3 Studios deployed a small hotfix update for their RaceRoom Racing Experience title. The update contains new suspension sound samples, reduces the amount of smoke and skid marks for the WTCR 2018/2019 cars, and the Lada Vesta from the Lada e-championship competition received the latest WTCR physics.
(It is possible for all people around the world to participate in the time-attack competition. Only Russian players will be able to participate in Multiplayer races and get points for standings to have an opportunity to participate in onsite Grand-final event of LADA e-Championship.)
You can Download RaceRoom for free on steam.
July 30 Update Changelog:
- Download size = ca 350 MB
- Client version = 0.8.0.6583
Client BuildID = 4056801
- WTCR 2018 / 2019 – Massively reduced the amount of smoke and skid marks left behind the cars
- Updated all the suspension sound samples with cleaner and more varied recordings
- By popular demand from competitors, the Lada Vesta from the Lada e-championship competition has now received latest WTCR physics.
Official Webpages – game.raceroom.com – sector3studios.com