Nicki Thiim Drives RaceRoom Racing Experience
Our favorite real world racing driver, part-time nutcase, hairstyle inventor and very bad singer Nicki Thiim is also known as an avid iRacing member competing online on a regular basis.
This time, Nicki changes sim racing platform checking out the Sector 3 Studios RaceRoom Racing Experience simulator. Even better so, Nicki jumps in the virtual version of the Zakspeed Mercedes 190E 2.5-16 Evo2 in which his father Kurt Thiim competed in the 1992 Deutsche Tourenwagen Meisterschaft (DTM).
Nicki participates in a single RaceRoom race event choosing the Belgian Circuit Zolder track, where during the 1992 Zolder DTM event, Kurt Thiim managed to win both races. Later on, in the season, Kurt also managed to win at the Nürburgring, Brno, and the Hockenheimring, leading him to a second place in the overall 1992 DTM Driver standings.
Watch hard or go home….
Official Webpage – game.raceroom.com – sector3studios.com
Nicki Thiim – Professional Racing Driver
Most Bsimracing visitors will undoubtedly have seen the videos by Audi Works driver Rene Rast. Lately, another famous racing name started using the media channels to share his sim racing antics with our community.
Besides coming up with trendy hair styles, the 2016 FIA WEC GTE-Pro Team World Champion Nicki Thiim also loves to do some sim racing in his spare time. In his very sympathetic and often funny style, Nicki shares his talk & race sim racing videos on his YouTube channel.
The Dansky Junior as he is sometimes nicknamed started his career in the Danish Karting scene and rapidly raced himself through the ranks to become a professional racing driver. Besides having won some prestigious world championships, Nicki was also an Audi Sport Works driver and won the 2014 Le-Mans 24H in the GTE-AM class. Currently, Nicki is an Aston Martin Works Driver competing in the FIA World Endurance Championship.
Nicki Thiim Career Highlights:
- 2001 Danish Karting Champion
- 2006 Danish Formula Ford Champion
- 2006 P6 Formula Ford Festival (world championship)
- 2008 German Seat Leon Supercopa Champion
- 2008-2012 VW Motorsport Works Driver
- 2013 Porsche Supercup Champion
- 2013 24h Nürburgring Winner – Mercedes-Benz
- 2014-2015 Audi Sport Works Driver
- 2014 24h Le Mans GTE-AM Winner Aston Martin
- 2014 24h FIA WEC GTE-AM World Champion Aston Martin
- 2014 Porsche Carrera Cup Team Championship
- 2014 ADAC GT Masters Team Championship Audi
- 2015 24h Spa P3 Audi
- 2016 Aston Martin Works Driver at the FIA WEC
- 2016 FIA WEC GT Drivers World Champion
- 2016 FIA WEC GTE-Pro Team World Champion
Official Webpage – www.danskyjr.com