Nicki Thiim – iRacing Win in the Mclaren GT3
Our favorite real-world racing driver Nicki Thiim shared a new sim racing video, in which he is driving the iRacing Mclaren GT3 at the Virtual Circuit Gilles Villeneuve (Montreal).
Nicki also shares some valuable tips and tricks with us on how to set up the Mclaren. After an interesting and entertaining Talk & Drive race, the Dansky Junior takes the first step on the podium.
Check out more Nicki Thiim videos here.
Nicki Thiim – Professional Racing Driver
Professional racing driver Nicki Thiim loves to do some sim racing in his spare time. In his very sympathetic and often funny style, Nicki shares his talk & race sim racing videos on his YouTube channel.
The Dansky Junior as he is sometimes nicknamed started his career in the Danish Karting scene and rapidly raced himself trough the ranks to become a professional racing driver. Besides having won some prestigious world championships, Nicki was also an Audi Sport Works driver and won the 2014 Le-Mans 24H in the GTE-AM class. Currently, Nicki is an Aston Martin Works Driver competing in the FIA World Endurance Championship.
Nicki Thiim Career Highlights:
- 2001 Danish Karting Champion
- 2006 Danish Formula Ford Champion
- 2006 P6 Formula Ford Festival (world championship)
- 2008 German Seat Leon Supercopa Champion
- 2008-2012 VW Motorsport Works Driver
- 2013 Porsche Supercup Champion
- 2013 24h Nürburgring Winner – Mercedes-Benz
- 2014-2015 Audi Sport Works Driver
- 2014 24h Le Mans GTE-AM Winner Aston Martin
- 2014 24h FIA WEC GTE-AM World Champion Aston Martin
- 2014 Porsche Carrera Cup Team Championship
- 2014 ADAC GT Masters Team Championship Audi
- 2015 24h Spa P3 Audi
- 2016 Aston Martin Works Driver at the FIA WEC
- 2016 FIA WEC GT Drivers World Champion
- 2016 FIA WEC GTE-Pro Team World Champion
Official Webpage – www.iracing.com – www.danskyjr.com