Nicki Thiim – The Game And Sim Room Tour
The nutty professor of the racing world is back with another video.
Like a lot of real-world racing drivers out there, Aston Martin works driver and 2016 FIA WEC GTE-Pro Team World Champion Nicki Thiim is also an avid sim racer. On a regular basis, Nicki posts video footage of his sim races while turning them into interesting, yet sometimes wacky talk and drive sessions.
In his latest video, Nicki takes us on a guided tour around his TeamThiim HQ also called “Moms Basement”.
Nicki Thiim – Professional Racing Driver
Professional racing driver Nicki Thiim loves to do some sim racing in his spare time. In his very sympathetic and often funny style, Nicki shares his talk & race sim racing videos on his YouTube channel.
The Dansky Junior as he is sometimes nicknamed started his career in the Danish Karting scene and rapidly raced himself through the ranks to become a professional racing driver.
Besides having won some prestigious world championships, Nicki was also an Audi Sport Works driver and won the 2014 Le-Mans 24H in the GTE-AM class. Currently, Nicki is an Aston Martin factory driver competing in the FIA World Endurance Championship.
Nicki Thiim Career Highlights:
- 2001 Danish Karting Champion
- 2006 Danish Formula Ford Champion
- 2006 P6 Formula Ford Festival (world championship)
- 2008 German Seat Leon Supercopa Champion
- 2008-2012 VW Motorsport Works Driver
- 2013 Porsche Supercup Champion
- 2013 24h Nürburgring Winner – Mercedes-Benz
- 2014-2015 Audi Sport Works Driver
- 2014 24h LeMans GTE-AM Winner Aston Martin
- 2014 24h FIA WEC GTE-AM World Champion Aston Martin
- 2014 Porsche Carrera Cup Team Championship
- 2014 ADAC GT Masters Team Championship Audi
- 2015 24h Spa P3 Audi
- 2016 Aston Martin Works Driver at the FIA WEC
- 2016 FIA WEC GT Drivers World Champion
- 2016 FIA WEC GTE-Pro Team World Champion
- 2017 24h Nürburgring SP8 Class-Winner, Aston Martin
- 2019 24h Spa PRO-AM Class Winner, Aston Martin
Official Webpage – www.danskyjr.com