RaceRoom ADAC GT Masters 2018 And Autodrom Most Available
Sector3 Studios deployed a new update for RaceRoom and added some brand new commercial content to the Free2play Racing simulator.
Fans of the German GT Series will now be able to drive the available ADAC GT Masters cars dressed in their original 2018 liveries. (28 skins in total) Currently, RaceRoom features the BMW Motorsport M6 GT3, Audi Sport R8 LMS, Mercedes AMG, Calaway Corvette C7 GT3-R, and Porsche 911 GT3 R car models. However, RaceRoom is still missing the Lamborghini Huracán GT3, the Honda NSX GT3, and the Ferrari 488 GT3 licenses to make this a full series line up. Maybe one day…
Furthermore, Sector3 Studios added the Czech Most Autodrom circuit to RaceRoom, meaning that all seven tracks used by the real-world ADAC GT Masters are now available in the simulator. This 4.2 km long circuit located in the northwest of the Czech Republic was built in 1983 and has since then regularly hosted many motorcycles, truck, and car racing events.
In 2018 it became part of the ADAC GT Masters calendar, proving to be an excellent motorsport venue and a real challenge for the drivers, with its high-speed sections nicely embedded in the environment and a distinct lack of artificial run-off areas.
The 2018 ADAC GT Masters car pack is available at the RaceRoom Store for €9.97. Individual car models can be purchased for €3.98. Individual liveries are available for €0.29.
The newly added Most Autodrom circuit is available here for €4.98.
Changelog RaceRoom Update 30. January 2019
Download size = 2.3 GB
Client version = 0.3.0.6533
Client BuildID = 3514929
Dedi version = 49.0.814
Dedi BuildID = 3514858
- Added ADAC GT Masters 2018 car class
- Added Most Autodrom
- Modifications to MK Motorsport liveries present in RaceRoom, to celebrate their 40th anniversary: BMW M1 Procar #105, #151, #152. BMW M235i #308
- Traction Control now triggers over a minimum speed to improve standing starts
- AI – Further improvements to behavior while racing in a pack
- Restarting a race session now lets you access to the car setup menu.
- Changed race results so they show each group’s winner’s laps instead of session’s lap since it can be lower for slower classes
- Fixed an issue with “Rotate” pitstop order (ADAC rules preset) where the left and right tyres wouldn’t be swapped but instead replaced with fresh ones.
- Fixed an issue with results in a Multiclass race event
- Fixed a reported issue where the game could show a black screen during loading if the browser tab failed to load.
Physics, Sounds, Cameras, AI
- Audi 90Q GTO: Improved standing starts, tweaks to turbo boost.
- GTR2 class: Physics and AI behavior improvements (smoothed out gearchanges, improved automatic gearbox behavior, reduced effective slip angle of rear tyres under load, reduced Downshift Prevention intervention, an Increased blip on downshifts, tweaks to fuel estimates. The grip of soft tyres increased by 2%.
- GTR3 class: further balance of performance tweaks, smoothed out gearshifts
- GTR4 class: Made AI quicker, reduced Downshift Prevention intervention, tweaked gearshifts, automatic gearbox behavior improvement. Tweaks to default setup of the Lotus, increased KTM drag a bit.
- Mercedes C-Class DTM 1995: Smoothed out gearshifts, made AI a bit less careful.
- Porsche 911 GT3 Cup: Fixed AI rear instability. Smoothed out gearshifts and reduced Downshift Prevention intervention
- Porsche 911 GT3 R: Cockpit sounds tweaked
- Porsche 934 RSR: Stiffer springs on default setup
- Porsche Cayman CS + Porsche Cayman CS MR: Smoothed the drivetrain
- Chang (full): fixed a blocked TV cam view
- Laguna Seca: new static TV cams
- Lausitzring (all layouts): new static TV cams
- Macau: new Static TV cams
- Mantorp (GP + Short) : new static TV cams
- Mid-Ohio (all layouts): new static TV cams
- Monza (full + junior) : new static TV cams
- Moscow (all layouts): new static TV cams
- Norisring: new static TV cams
- Nürburgring (full + DTM + short ) : new static TV cams
Official Webpages – game.raceroom.com