RaceRoom – BMW M4 GT4 Previews
Sector3 Studios published the first in-game previews of the BMW M4 GT4 which will become available in RaceRoom Racing Experience this December.
The BMW M4 GT4 completed an impressive debut season in the hands of BMW customer teams in 2018. During the 2018 racing season, the car clocked up 33 class wins and almost 100 podiums in the BMW Customer Racing portfolio.
Including the one-two win in the GT4 drivers’ standings and the victory in the GT4 team standings of the British GT Championship, the GT4 team title in the Blancpain GT Series Asia and the drivers’ title in the SP10 class of the VLN. At the end of the season, the car was crowned “2018 Race Car of the Year” at the Professional MotorSport World Expo Awards, in recognition of its impressive successes.
- Length: 4.67m
- Wheelbase: 2.82m
- Fuel tank: 125L
- Carbon fibre doors, roof, bonnet
- Minimum racing weight (pre-BOP) 1430kg
- Weight distribution: 52F/48R
- Engine: 3.0L straight-6 S66 M TwinPower turbo
- Torque approx 550nm from 2000-5500rpm
- Power approx 440hp @ 7200rpm
- Motorsport ABS
- Motorsport Traction control
- Wheels: 18″ x 11″ all round
- Tyres: 300/660 R18 all round
Official Webpages – game.raceroom.com – sector3studios.com