RaceRoom – Hotfix and Karlskoga Motorstadion Released
Sector3 Studios has added the first of three previously announced Scandinavian tracks to the RaceRoom track portfolio.
The Karlskoga Motorstadion, also called Gelleråsen is the oldest permanent motorsport race track in Sweden. The 2.4 km circuit is located 6 km north of Karlskoga. The venue is host to a selection of spectacular racing series such as the Scandinavian Touring Car Championship (STCC), Porsche Carrera Cup, Camaro Cup and various Historic Racing Series.
The Karlskoga Motorstadion track for RaceRoom is now available at the RaceRoom Store for €2.98
Back in January, Sector3 announced that also the Swedish Mantorp Park track will be coming to raceRoom, and only two days ago they introduced the first in-game screenshots of the Anderstorp Raceway. These are exciting times for Scandinavian racing track fans indeed.
Besides the new content, the development team also deployed a new hotfix bringing a large list of fixes and improvements to the game. For more details, check out the full changelog below.
- Fixed so the aspect ratio and the resolution option dynamically updates and only shows the supported settings of the currently selected monitor.
- Fixed mouse going offset for the menu after changing the resolution.
- Fixed so the minimum refresh rate is 59 and fixed a Direct-X resolution related crash.
- Fixed issue with the game not resetting back to the old monitor if the player didn’t apply video settings.
- Fixed a crash that could occur due to spring based range lock failing to initialize.
- Fixed an issue with new data displays not showing laps remaining when race has a laps based duration.
- Fixed an issue with new data displays showing wrong text if fuel usage is disabled.
- Fixed an issue where the free flight camera speed was not affecting the camera tilt.
- Fixed dedi crash that was occurring when people disconnected from race session without finishing at least one lap. This was causing people to get – kicked out to the lobby without seeing the race result.
- Fixed the issue with players never receiving a penalty for ignoring mandatory pit stops in MP.
Sounds, Cameras, Physics & AI:
- BMW M6 GT3 – Adjusted sound balance for more presence of the engine
- Bentley Continental GT3 – Adjusted steering wheel/ column position
- Formula RaceRoom Junior – Fixed some pixels bleeding from the outside into the cockpit of livery #20
Portal & Back-end:
- Fixed so the currency preference of the player is saved on logout.
- Fixed an issue where linked content discount was not applying so the linked car was appearing at full price.
- Fixed essential packs showing twice in the storefront.
RaceRoom is available on the Steam Network as a free2play title and can be upgraded with more content by means of commercial add-ons.
Official Webpage – game.raceroom.com – sector3studios.com