Sector3 Studios deployed a new hotfix for RaceRoom Racing Experience including a small number of fixes, tweaks, and improvements.
Check out the full changelog below for more details.
Credit: Included screenshot by JohnoRacing.
game.raceroom.com – sector3studios.com
Update details 0.9.3.012:
Update details:Download size = 530MB
Client version = 0.9.3.012
Client BuildID = 7009920
- VR – Disabled fly-by cameras as background of menus to prevent motion sickness
- Prevented the Pause keybind from being available initially on garage menu
- DTM 2020 – Fixed DRS / Aero issues, smoother gearchanges, improvements to default car setup
- Tatuus F4 – Tweaks to default car setup for increased stability
- Nordschleife 24H – AI improvements
- Zandvoort – Extended the pitwall at the exit of the pitlane to prevent an exploit