RaceRoom – New Hotfix Patch Deployed
Sector3 Studios deployed a new hotfix patch for their RaceRoom Racing Experience title. Check the changelog below for more details.
While they call it a small patch, the download weights in at a massive 2.2gb, which means that the update also contains files in preparation for the eminent events and content release. As formerly confirmed, the new content update will include the Callaway Corvette C7 GT3-R.[Included screenshot by TheReaperGT]
- Fixed a game crash that could sometimes occur simultaneously for several players at the end of multiplayer races.
- Aquila – New driver animation
- Canhard R51 – New driver animation
- Cougar C14-1 – New driver animation
- Saleen S7R – New driver animation
- Color balancing work on the global light settings. More adjustments will be done to further improve in later patches.
- Imola – Additional tweaks and fixes, minor elevation adjustment when coming up to Variante Alta.
Official Webpage – game.raceroom.com – sector3studios.com