RaceRoom – New Update Deployed – Build 5621004
Sector3 Studios deployed a small update for the RaceRoom Racing Experience title.
The 250MB update contains updated physics for a selection of cars, improved AI and track fixes, and some livery updates for the Esports WTCR car class.
- Download size = 250 MB
- Client version = 0.9.1.8
- Client BuildID = 5621004
- Dedi version = 68.0.1201
- BuildID = 5620952
- Formula RaceRoom Junior – Updated physics to latest tyre model v4.1 – Leaderboards were cleared.
- Hillclimb Icons cars – Updated physics to latest tyre model v4.1 – Leaderboards were cleared.
- Porsche Cayman 981 GT4 Clubsport – Updated physics to latest tyre model v4.1 – Leaderboards were cleared.
- Motorland Aragon – Improved AI behavior on the MotoGP layout
- Sachsenring – Revision of some cut detections, making it more strict – Leaderboards were cleared.
- Suzuka – Revision to some cut detections, making it more lenient in some areas.
- Esports WTCR car class has now received livery updates to match the Zolder and Nurburgring real rounds. Note: This class is only accessible through competitions. It is the one that was used in the pre-season series with the real drivers back in June 2020. You can watch it below.
Official Webpages – game.raceroom.com – sector3studios.com