RaceRoom – New Update Deployed – BuildID 5119498
Sector3 Studios deployed a small 300 MB update for their RaceRoom Racing Experience adding new liveries to support an upcoming competition and improving a selection of cars and track content.
- Download size = ca. 300 MB
- Client version = 0.9.0.962
- Client BuildID = 5119498
- Dedi version = 63.0.1125
- Dedi BuildID = 5118911
- Fixed a case where yellow flags could sometimes get triggered by cones and car parts on the track.
- Added various liveries for the upcoming competition
- Audi TT RS VLN – Tuned damper rates, reduced ARB rates
- Formula RaceRoom 90 – Rescaled high and low-speed damper rates
- Group 5 – Updated default gear ratios. Improved the initial grip of the tyres when they’re brand new. Slightly reduced tyre heating.
- Group 5 – Zakspeed Capri – Reduced rear spring adjustment range
- Group 5 – Greenwood Corvette – Tweaks to default car setup: balanced dampers, reduced front/rear damping speed split. Adjusted torque curve at low RPM.
- GTR 4 – Equalised damping rates across the cars. Faster gear change timings. Slightly reduced tyre heating. Fixed Lotus’ rear suspension bump steer.
- Pagani Zonda R – Fixed AI having weaker brakes than players. Updated drivetrain oscillations, gearchange timings, and differential.
- Slovakiaring – Fixed AI’s not respecting the white line at pit exit.
Official Webpages – game.raceroom.com – sector3studios.com