RaceRoom – New Update Deployed – BuildID 5207296
Sector3 Studios deployed a 1Gb update for their RaceRoom Racing Experience improving a selection of features and content.
Those who are on the hunt for a bargain should keep in mind that Sector3 Studios has initiated the RaceRoom Summer Sale with a 50% discount on all cars and tracks, and a 25% discount on packs. The Summer Sale will end on 09-07-2020.
Download size = 1.0 GB
Client version = 0.9.0.968
Client BuildID = 5207296
Dedi version = 64.0.1135
Dedi BuildID = 5207548
- Dedicated server – Added UI elements to API controls for restarting the current session and send out penalties to players. These currently have some known issues such as not resetting incident points on a race restart, or skipping the garage phase and restarting straight to the grid.
- Dedicated server – Potential fix for some users getting kicked for high latency after a session switch.
- Dedicated server – Fixed an issue where a penalty received by a player in the first race session would still be applied in the second race session.
- Shared Memory – Added incident points data. Updated minor version to 7. (retro compatible)
- Controllers – Some Thrustmaster wheels were reportedly acting up with flat spot effects after a recent firmware update (30). Default profiles have it turned off as a consequence until resolved.
- Physics – Fixed an issue with friction heat calculations where you could see tire temperatures rise unexpectedly at low speeds
- Physics – Changed Ignition / Starter logic so that if you have those controls bount to buttons, you now have to press and maintain the Starter button until the engine is fully started.
- Sounds – Road noise volume slider range now properly offers 0-100% range
- Sounds – Fixed the last occurrences of hearing sudden high revs/hitting limiter from other cars while watching replays or spectating multiplayer races
- Gameplay – “Position Bar Relative” setting caused some position bar issue in multiplayer where the same name would be repeated in all the boxes when that option was enabled. As a quick fix, we temporarily disabled this feature and forced it to be disabled.
- AMG-Mercedes C-Klasse DTM 1995 – Tuned high-speed damping
- Audi TT RS VLN – Tuned high-speed damping
- BMW 320 Turbo (Gr. 5) – Increased radiator cooling
- BMW M1 (Procar & Group 4) – Added onboard cameras (accessible through pressing the Home key or through the broadcast overlay controls when spectating a race)
- Cougar C14-2 – Fixed a typo that made this car use default damage values instead of specific ones.
- DTM 13/14/15/16 – AI behavior improvements & updates to their fuel predictions. Increased differential locking and drivetrain oscillations to stop rev dropping due to wheel speed differences.
- Formula RaceRoom Junior – Tune high-speed damping
- Group C – Tuned high-speed damping, increased front view swing arm length, and decreased the rear.
- GTR1 – AI behavior improvements
- GTR3 – Reduced peak camber angles, reduced tyre heating. Old generation GT3 cars are now more closely BOP’d with the more recent models. Updated AI tyre wear to match player’s better.
- GTR4 – Tweaks to brake cooling, tuned dampers, further BOP adjustments and improvements to default car setups.
- Porsche 911 Carrera Cup (964) – Improved default car setup and equalized front/rear tyre heating
- Porsche 911 RSR 2019 – Improved default car setup and reduced tyre heating. AI behavior improvements. Softer anti-roll bars, tuned dampers, reduced rear braking power slightly. Increased downshift blipping.
- Porsche 934 Turbo RSR – AI behavior improvements
- Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport – Tweaks to brake cooling, tuned dampers, reduced tyre heating and tweaks to tyre camber behaviors (rear tyre now require less)
- Touring Classics – Updated tyres, suspension adjustments (softer overall), balance of performance adjustments, and AI behavior improvements
- Tracks – tweaked initial fuel consumption estimates to improve/fix some questionable AI strategic decisions.
- Tweaked fuel consumption estimates for various cars. (reminder that once a lap has been completed, the estimates are replaced with actual recorded values)
- WTCR – smoothed rev limiters and pit limiters, AI behavior improvements (calmed them down in fast turns)
- Hungaroring – New additions to the real track are now implemented: a new pit building, updated runoff areas, new curbs, pitwall paint, medical building.
Official Webpages – game.raceroom.com – sector3studios.com