RaceRoom – New Update Deployed – BuildID 5396614
Sector3 Studios deployed a 2.9 GB update for their RaceRoom Racing Experience title improving a selection of features and content.
Besides Dedicated Server and controller updates, Sector3 studios also updated a selection of Raceroom tracks bringing them to 2020 spec. Many tracks have also received AI updates.
- Download size = 2.9 GB
- Client version = 0.9.0.978
- Client BuildID = 5396614
- Dedi version = 65.0.1170
- Dedi BuildID = 5397334
- Dedicated Server – Added Scheduling feature, allowing to set up automated spawns on specified dates and times as well as a repeating pattern.
- Player Profile – Added “Ranked Multiplayer” tab with the player’s ranked history and statistics.
- Controller – Added two alternative FFB profiles for Fanatec DD1 and DD2
- Controller – Reduced default FFB slip effect from 5.0 to 2.0 for Thrustmaster profiles
- Fixed – Sepang South layout no longer locks the game up when in single race sessions using a web gameplay overlay.
- Hockenheim – Updated to 2020 specs. Mostly means walls were moved closer to the track before turn 12 (Mobil 1 Kurve), but many details were updated like curbs, runoffs, and environment assets such as the Porsche Experience Center.
- Lausitzring – Renamed into its new official name “DEKRA Lausitzring”. A new layout is available for free to all Lausitzring owners: the DTM Grand Prix Course. The track has been updated to 2020 specs and that includes a modified pit entry path.
- Monza – Updated to 2020 specs with 3D curbs, textures, and asset updates.
- Nürburgring – Minor updates to update the track to 2020 specs. Some curbs, runoff refinements.
- Zolder – Updated to 2020 specs, which mostly means a new and freshly resurfaced track, curbs, and updates to the paddock building.
- All tracks – Adjusted initial fuel consumption estimates in order to provide more accurate values in the car setup menu before the player recorded actual consumption telemetry laps.
- Bathurst – AI improvements
- Bilster Berg – AI improvements
- Dubai – AI improvements
- Imola – AI improvements
- Indianapolis – AI improvements
- Macau – AI improvements
- Moscow Raceway – AI improvements
- Nordschleife layouts – AI improvements
- Sachsenring – AI improvements
- Sepang – AI improvements
- Shanghai – AI improvements
- Chevrolet Corvette Z06 GT3 – Fixed an off-center driving camera
- Formula RaceRoom X-17 – AI Improvements
Official Webpages – game.raceroom.com – sector3studios.com