RaceRoom Racing Experience – New Update Deployed And Zhejiang Circuit Released
Sector3 Studios deployed a new update for their RaceRoom Racing Experience title and released their digital version of the Chinese Zhejiang Circuit.
The 350mb RaceRoom update contains the usual healthy number of fixes and improvements but also features a few interesting content updates. Check out the full changelog below for more details.
The Zhejiang Circuit is located in the city of Shaoxing in the eastern province of Zhejiang, China. It is a 3.2km long FIA Grade 2 track, penned by Apex Circuit Design. It is visited each year by both national and international TCR series. It also is featured on the calendar of various GT series.
The RaceRoom version of the Zhejiang Circuit comes with both the 3.2 km UnitedGrand Prix, and the 1.54 km Grand Prix East circuit layout.
The new track is available via the RaceRoom Store for €4.98.
RaceRoom Update details:
- Download size = 312 MB
- Client version = 0.9.0.923
- Client BuildID = 4695656
- Dedicated server version = 58.0.1083
- Dedicated server BuildID = 4695721
- New Content: Zhejiang International Circuit
- Reputation – Incident points cooldown has been increased from 3 seconds to 4 seconds to limit escalation after being pushed out of the track.
- Reputation – The player now receives one incident point for invalidating a lap.
- Reputation – Just after a 4 seconds cooldown, we are now ignoring further incidents for track object collisions, going off-track and losing control until the car has rejoined the track.
- Option – The headrests of the cockpit seat were reportedly annoying for VR users as the camera was clipping through, so we added an option to toggle the rendering of the driver seat.
- Controllers – Added a profile for the Xbox gamepad when connected through Bluetooth.
- Controllers – Thrustmaster and Logitech wheels – Tweaked force exponent, max output and front-wheel grip exponents to increase FFB feel in subtle effects
- Fixed controller profiles for Bodnar cable and Fanatec CSW 2.5 to prevent some detection issues.
- Fixed controller profile for the Thrustmaster T500 that was missing lines for Flatspot effects
- Fixed Car Setup menu that wasn’t hiding the differential settings for cars that do not allow changing them.
- Fixed Car Setup menu not saving the differential setting for front-wheel driven cars
- Fixed puffs of smoke and brake marks left by players with high latency
- Fixed blinking of high latency opponent cars in multiplayer. It will now only cease to render the car if the opponent’s latency is consistently above 1 second.
- Fixed AI control in the pitlane that could sometimes accelerate the car above the pitlane speed limit.
- Fixed free-flight camera that wouldn’t work under certain conditions in the race monitor.
- Smoothed rev limiter and pit speed limiters logics for a selection of cars that were problematic.
- Red Bull liveries that were urgently replaced the last update now have an updated image in the menu and website.
- Audi TT cup – AI tuning
- Audi TT VLN – Added more gear ratio options
- BMW M3 GT2 – Fixed the rear camber that was asymmetrical in the default setup
- BMW M6 GT3 – Fixed two eSport liveries that had swapped renders in the menu.
- Canhard R52 – Fixed Launch Control that was wrongly available for this car
- GT4 cars – AI tuning
- KTM GT4 – Tweaks to damage, tweaked its clutch for better standing starts
- Porsche 934 RSR – Added more gear ratio options
- WTCC Chevrolet Cruze – Fixed a wrong tyre file
- WTCC 15/16/17 – Updated suspension to improve toe control
- Imola – Modified cut corridors a bit to try and get rid of a wrong cut detection on the start/finish area.
Official Webpages – game.raceroom.com – sector3studios.com