RaceRoom Racing Experience – New Update Deployed
Sector3 Studios deployed a new substantial update for their RaceRoom Racing Experience title. The new maintenance update mainly addresses issues reported since the December 2019 update.
- Download size = 1.9 GB
- Client version = 0.9.0.921
- Client BuildID = 4639903
- Dedicated server version = 57.0.1077
- Dedicated server BuildID = 4640022
- Dedicated server now offers the possibility to set an incident point limit. Any player going above that defined amount will get instantly disqualified.
- Dedicated server manager page now shows the points accumulated by each player in real-time, rather than the number of incident events involving that player.
- Reputation – Improved detection of Non-Starter participants on long tracks such as the Nordschleife.
- Reputation – Car to car collisions are now worth 4 points. Losing Control of the vehicle is now worth 2 points.
- Flat Spots – Reduced further tyre wear on flat spots, which makes them vanish quicker with tyre wear.
- Flat Spots – Fixed some bad performance when locking a tyre on a flat spot while in gravel or grass.
- Suspension damage – Fixed some cases where a car with suspension damage could sometimes be seen shot into the air.
- Car Setup – Fixed Setup rules are now properly affecting the car setup menu.
- Car Setup – Changed so 4WD cars differential changes affect the rear differential instead of the front.
- Fixed shift sounds playing twice in replays.
- Fixed an issue where HUD elements would show in replays if the client was started with -broadcastUrl=http://**
- Fixed some sorting/timing issues in the client’s position bar
- Fixed a case where entering the pitlane could sometimes result in the lap being invalidated
- Fixed rolling start qualifying where the car, under AI control, would try and dodge other players around the spawn location, even though they’re invisible.
- Fixed wrong values fed to Spectator overlays for live gaps between cars.
- Fixed smoke not rendering from Aerial TV cameras.
- Fixed an old Helpdesk URL that the client was attempting to load after throwing an error. It’s now changed to point to the Sector3 Studios forums.
- Bosh DDU4 – (data display is seen in cars such as the Tatuus F4) – Fixed the Oil and Water temperatures that were swapped.
- Aquila – Physics updates
- Audi RS TT VLN – Physics updates
- All Manual Gearbox cars – Reduced dogbox RPM to encourage more lifting when changing gears.
- BMW M1 – Updated cockpit art
- DTM (all years) – Reduced default FFB multipliers
- Formula RaceRoom 90 – Tweaks to AI behavior
- Group 4 and Procar classes – Increased tyre heating and reduced default tyre pressures accordingly
- GTR3 Car Class – Tweaks to AI behavior
- GTR3 Class BOP – Improved BOP of the older generation of GT3’s. Porsche 911 GT3 R (2019) +20 Kg ; Mercedes AMG GT3 +15 Kg
- GTR4 Class BOP – Adjustments
- Hyundai I30 TCR – Reduced rear ride height and its adjustment range
- Lotus Evora GT4 – Tweaks to pit limiter timings as well as engine orientation
- Nissan GTR R32 – New sounds, updates to cockpit art.
- Porsche Cayman (all types) – Adjustments to car physics
- Porsche 911 GT3 Cup – The current model has now been modified to Endurance specs. The car now has Traction Control as well as more car setup adjustments allowed. The Cup specs will now be only available in the upcoming Porsche Carrera Cup classes.
- RUF CTR3 + RT12R GT2 and GT3 – Fixed a bad collision box
- Silhouette Class – Physics updates
- WTCC 2015/2016 – Fixed Chevrolet Cruze not having adjustable Tyre Pressure
- Mount Panorama (Bathurst) – Tweaks to pitlane ambient sounds
- Ningbo – Flipped the starting grid so the pole position starts on the right side, on the trajectory.
- Nuerburgring GP Fast Chicane – Fixed rolling starts that could sometimes be bad for AI.
- Portimao (all layouts) – Moved the spawn location used in Time Attack and rolling start qualifying.
- Silverstone – Fixed AI running wide in turn 1 after a rolling start on GP and International layouts.
- Zhuhai – Improved performance
- Zolder – AI control in pitlane should no longer result in hitting a guardrail
In this update, we had to heavily modify the looks of some fantasy liveries that had Red Bull sponsoring since their original release. The Red Bull brand guidelines now enforce the brand to only be used as replica’s of existing cars and liveries, never on fantasy cars. As some of the liveries were sold, we will be looking into refunding the 29 vRP’s to your in-game wallets in the coming days.
The liveries affected are:
- Formula Raceroom 2 #1
- Formula Raceroom 2 #2
- Formula Raceroom 3 #2
- Formula RaceRoom Junior #18
- Pagani Zonda R #73
- Porsche 911 GT3 Cup #11
- RaceRoom Canhard R51 #15
Official Webpages – game.raceroom.com – sector3studios.com