KW Studios, formerly known as Sector3 Studios has released the MF-Truck for RaceRoom Racing Experience.
The RaceRoom Truck has been developed in collaboration with real Truck Racer Sascha Lenz and features a realistically modeled 16-speed gearbox and a water-cooled brake system giving you an authentic Truck Racing experience.
- 1100 HP
- 5000nm @ 1250rpm
- 12.4 liter 6 Cylinder engine
- 5300 kg
- 16-speed gearbox
- Water cooled Brakes
The MF-Truck for RaceRoom is available via the official web store for €3.98. The Truck including 21 custom liveries is available for €7.77.
Alongside the release of the MF-Truck, KW Studios also deployed a new update for the core RaceRoom game. Check out the full changelog below.
Client version = 0.9.4.51
Client BuildID = 9966907
- Improved support for Cammus wheel.
- Improved support for Logitech G923.
- Fixed wrong default speed-sensitive steering values for gamepads.
- Prepared the game for RR Truck release.
- Shared memory API – Added battery state of charge for electric and hybrid cars (Details available on github).
- Shared memory API – Added water tank volume remaining, for RR Truck’s waterspray-cooled brakes (Details available on github).
- Laguna Seca – Added normal maps, made green tarmac react like tarmac in physics.
- Nuerburgring GP – Added normal maps for grass and terrain, various visual tweaks, and fixes.
- RedBull ring – Updated to 2022 specs, texture updates, vegetation updates, added some houses around the track, and updated terrain.
- Suzuka – Updated curbs and added normal maps for road and grass.
The core RaceRoom Racing Experience racing simulator is free for all and can be installed from this Steam link. Commercial add-ons are available in the RaceRoom Store.Official Webpages – game.raceroom.com – sector3studios.com