KW Studios has deployed a new 1.9GB update for RaceRoom Racing Experience. Alongside a few fixes and improvements, the update also adds the WTCR 2023 liveries in preparation for an upcoming competition.
Check out the full changelog below for more details.
game.raceroom.com – sector3studios.com
Client version = 0.9.4.62
Client BuildID = 10355614
Dedicated version = 89.0.1398
Dedicated BuildID = 10355631
- Added Esports WTCR 2023 liveries for upcoming competition See the official website
- Shaders – Fixed the issue where animated characters were not receiving shadows
- Mazda MX-5 Cup – Updated rearview mirrors to reduce stretching
- Volkswagen Scirocco – Fixed needles in the dashboard that could sometimes clip or be skewed
- Brands Hatch – Fixed a hole in the indy layout, updated turn 2 vegetation, curbs, and runoffs, updated some textures, and various other fixes and tweaks
- Chang International – Updated with normal maps and various visual improvements.
- Ningbo – added collision to the blue tyres at the pit exit
- Nordschleife – fixed a hole in the collision wall of the VLN layout
- Oschersleben – updated with normal maps, visual improvements, camber adjustment in turns 5 and 12, and corrected sun position that wasn’t correct with real life.
- Zandvoort – Fixed an invisible wall at turn 3 on all layouts