Sector3 Studios has deployed a new update for RaceRoom Racing Experience, and released some brand new content in the form of the Opel Astra TCR touring car.
The Touring Car Racing (TCR) series offers an ideal format for ambitious private teams who want to compete in exciting, top-class, yet affordable motorsport.
Because TCR technical regulations require close-to-production specification racing cars, the Opel Astra TCR is based on a 5 doors Opel Astra K and is powered by a 1998 cc Turbocharged 4-cylinder inline engine that delivers 340hp at 6200 rpm and 420 Nm maximum torque. A sequential, 6-speed racing transmission delivers power to the front wheels. The Astra TCR reaches a top speed of 250 km/h.
The Opel Astra TCR is available via the official RaceRoom Store for €3.98. The Opel Astra TCR livery pack including 14 liveries is available for €6.58.
game.raceroom.com – sector3studios.com
Update details:Download size = 1.7 GB
Client version = 0.9.2.43
Client BuildID = 6785299
Dedi version = 75.0.1299
Dedi BuildID = 6785264
GT4 Base BOP rework:(all GT4 leaderboards were cleared)
- All cars – Reduced differences in fuel usage / Fuel tank capacities
- All cars – Slight reduction of torque and tyre grip
- All cars – Default tyre pressure changes to improve consistency on longer runs.
- BMW M4 GT4 – Reduced downforce
- KTM – Slightly less downforce on the front, slightly more drag
- Lotus Evora – Power increase
- Porsche 718 – Increased downforce, increased drag, increased torque, reduced weight
- Porsche 981 MR – Reduced torque, reduced downforce, increased weight
- Added content for upcoming ADAC GT3 and GT4 eSport series
- Added content for upcoming store releases
- Fixed dark cars on Road America when real-time reflections were disabled.
- Spectator – Fixed Qualifying results disappearing from broadcast overlays as soon as the session timer hits zero.
- Spectator – Made the steering animations smooth while looking at cockpit onboard cameras
- Rolling Starts – Fixed an issue with H-shifting where the car would make unnecessary gearshifts while under AI control if the shifter was not in 1st or Neutral.
- Rolling Starts – Fixed the last reported issues with regards to players disconnecting from the starting grid, causing some traffic jams.
- Dedicated Server – Fixed an issue with results from race 1 being duplicated.
- Dedicated Server – Fixed pitstops not always registering in results files
- Pitlane speed limiter – Helped with some players still getting caught going above 60kph limits after accelerating a lot and overshooting the limit by making throttle fade out when approaching the speed limit.
- Single Player Championships – Fixed an issue where an “Invalid lap” would be presented at the start of a race.