Sector 3 Studios has deployed a new update for RaceRoom Racing Experience. Alongside the update they have also released the 2020 WTCR FIA World Touring Car Cup Car Pack DLC.
The WTCR 2020 Car Pack features all the cars from the 7 different manufacturers and all the teams of the 2020 WTCR Season, including the Renault Mégane RS TCR, and the new CUPRA Leon Competición. Furthermore, the car pack introduces 33 new liveries and features improved handling.
The 2020 WTCR car pack DLC is available via the official RaceRoom Store for €18.95.
game.raceroom.com – sector3studios.com
Download size = 1.7 GB
Client version = 0.9.2.29
Client BuildID = 6291963
Dedi version = 72.0.1261
Dedi BuildID = 6291978
- Fixed a case where the player could end up blocked upon trying to leave a server after finishing a race while other players are still not done.
- Pit limiter – Made sure the game is more lenient towards the speed of a player car under AI control in the pitlane.
- Sounds – Reduced volume of ground scraping effects by 4 dB.
- Controllers – Added a profile for another variant of the Logitech G923
- Aquila – Dampers tuned to improve handling over bumps
- Audi TT cup – Dampers tuned to improve handling over bumps
- BMW M6 GT3 – Dampers tuned to improve handling over bumps
- Chevrolet Corvette Z06R GT3 – Reduced engine heating, increased radiator cooling
- DTM 14/15/16 – Fixed tyre compounds disparity. All 3 seasons are now on the same hard compound base.
- DTM 2020 – Increased trail and scrub radius
- Formula RaceRoom 90 – Increased mechanical trail to 30mm, up from 17.5mm, Increased scrub radii, Rebalanced dampers (equalised front/rear usage splits)
- Formula RaceRoom X-17 – 5 engine maps added
- Group C car class – Set mechanical trail to 22.5mm, Rebalanced dampers equalised front/rear and high speed usage, Stopped overheating
- GT1 car class – 5 engine maps added
- GT2 car class – Balanced dampers high/low & front/rear
- GT3 car classes – Reduced fuel use disparities across all car models
- GT4 car class – Rebalanced dampers (equalised front/rear use splits),
- KTM X-bow GT4 – Added 1 extra tooth to final drive ratio
- Nissan Skyline Group A – Dampers tuned to improve handling over bumps
- Volvo 240T Group A – Dampers tuned to improve handling over bumps
- Porsche 911 GT3 R (2019) – Attempt at fixing a tendency for the cockpit camera to end up offset on one side.
- Porsche 911 RSR – Increased adjustment range for camber angles and spring selection
- Porsche 934 RSR – Dampers tuned to improve handling over bumps
- Porsche 964 Carrera – Dampers tuned to improve handling over bumps
- Silhouettes car class – Increased mechanical trail, Raised roll centres, Increased anti-squat, Increased rear geometric camber gain, Re-balanced dampers for equal front/rear low/high balance
- WTCC 2013 – Increased radiator cooling for all cars
- WTCR car classes – Raised front damper high-speed threshold, lowered rear. Better bump absorption, tweaks to tyres to increase the pace drop off after the first 10% of wear
- Aragon – Fixed a bad cut corridor detection in turn 3, Resolved overly strict T14 cut corridor, Nudged around some AI cut corridors to stop AI curb abuse
- Bathurst – Tweaks to AI speed and raceline
- Daytona Road Course – Reduced AI speed in the apex of turn 2, prevented AI from veering to one side during rolling starts
- Hungaroring – Tweaks to AI’s raceline to reduce their tendency to abuse track limits.
- Imola – Tweaks to AI’s raceline so they don’t run wide before the last turn
- Norisring – Tweaks to AI’s lap 1 behaviour in T1 and T2.
- Sepang – Fixed inconsistent cut corridor detections all around the track, fixed missing HUD maps.
- Twin-Ring Motegi – Moved the spawn location of time attack and private qualifying sessions
- Zolder – Moved the spawn location of time attack and private qualifying sessions
- Fixed an issue with rolling starts in multiplayer where cars under AI control would try to avoid the car of a disconnected player ahead.
- Fixed a bug in single player races where pressing “R” for instant replay during a race start procedure would result in a skipped first lap.
- Fixed a dedicated server issue that wouldn’t report incident points for disconnected clients.