RaceRoom GT3 Pack & Update Released
Sector3 Studios has updated their RaceRoom Racing Experience simulator with a new hotfix and released the GTR3 pack.
The newest RacceRoom hotfix contains a number of improvements for both the physics and the graphical side of the title. Furthermore, Sector3 Studios has also added a default profile for the Logitech G920.
- Added a default profile for the Logitech G920. This requires G920 users to update the firmware and drivers from Logitech.
Sounds, Cameras, Physics & AI:
- New TV Cameras for Nurburgring GP
- Increased grid size for Suzuka East to 46 vehicles.
- Increased grid size for Hockenheim National and Short to 32 vehicles
- Increased grid size for Hungaroring to 48 vehicles
- Increased grid size for Slovakiaring to 44 vehicles
- Fixed a case where player was given a cut track warning when entering the pitlane at Bathurst
- Fixed a couple of garage spots at Salzburgring that were outside of the pitlane limit
- Fixed a congestion issue when all AI’s would pit in simultaneously on Nordschleife layout.
- Increased fuel usage estimations for most of the track layouts to a safer level, addressing all issues where AI’s wouldn’t embark enough fuel to complete a 15 minutes race session
- Fixed handbrake pressure being null on cars with recently updated physics
- New liveries for the Ford Mustang GT3 in GTR3 class
- New liveries for the P4/5 Competizione in GTR3 class
- RaceRoom Raceway: updated the tarmac, mapped the groove better, and various small fixes
- Tatuus F4: made brake disks visually bigger to better match the real car
RaceRoom GTR3 Pack
The individual GT3 cars have long been one of the most favored racing classes in RaceRoom Racing Experience. So R3E fans might be pleased to hear that Sector3 Studios finally released the long awaited RaceRoom GT3 Pack. This new content pack features 13 GT3 spec cars from 10 well-known car manufacturers. The RaceRoom GT3 pack also features a collection of 124 quality liveries inspired by their real world racing counterparts.
The GT3 car pack is available at the RaceRoom Store for 1999 vRP. Keep in mind that you will not be charged for the content you might already own.
Included Car Models:
- Bentley Continental GT3
- Ford Mustang GT3
- RUF RT12R GTR3
- Ford GT GT3
- McLaren MP4-12C GT3
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3
- BMW Alpina B6 GT3
- Chevrolet Camaro GT3
- Audi R8 LMS Ultra
- Chevrolet Corvette Z06.R GT3
- BMW Z4 GT3
- P4-5 Competizione
- Nissan GT-R GT3
|Webpage – game.raceroom.com – sector3studios.com|