RaceRoom WTCR 2018 Update Deployed
Sector3 Studios has deployed a new update for their RaceRoom Racing Experience title, bringing some performance balancing to the 7 cars within the WTCR 2018 class.
Besides the 2018 WTCR class balance of performance adjustments, the RaceRoom development team, also deployed a few art fixes which were not yet included on the WTCR DLC release day. Expect some more updated for the RaceRoom WTCR pack in a later patch.
- Download size = ca 235 MB
- Client version = 0.3.0.6417
- Client BuildID = 3056970
WTCR 2018 – Balance of Performance
- Alfa Romeo Giulietta TCR – Reduced ballast weight
- Audi RS 3 LMS – Reduced ballast weight
- Cupra TCR – Reduced ballast weight
- Honda Civic TCR – No change
- Hyundai i30 N TCR – Reduced ballast weight
- Peugeot 308 TCR – Reduced ballast weight
- Volkswagen Golf GTI TCR – Reduced ballast weight
- Volkswagen Golf GTI TCR – increased cockpit coast volume and external gearshifts volume
- Added the remaining suits and helmets textures to all WTCR cars
- Alfa Romeo Giulietta TCR – Various tweaks to the cockpit, attached the window net a bit higher, fixed over-reflective objects in the cockpit.
- Cupra TCR – Fixed over-reflective objects in the cockpit. Added missing logo on the flanks of car #66.
- Honda Civic TCR – Data display modified to MoTec C127 (Black), fixed over-reflective objects in the cockpit.
- Hyundai i30 N TCR – “H” logo now sits on the upper radiator grid. Shift lights in the cockpit are now better adjusted.
- Volkswagen Golf GTI TCR – Tweak to the position of the driver’s fingers
The RaceRoom WTCR pack including the seven TCR car models is available at the RaceRoom Store for €14.96. Individual cars are available for €3.98. A great selection of liveries are available for €0.29 each.
Official Webpages – game.raceroom.com – sector3studios.com