Ride 2 – Gamescom Trailer -Track List & Game Modes
Now and then, we like to take a look at what is hot and coming in the motorcycle gaming world. At this year’s Gamescom trade fair, Milestone Studios published a new video trailer showcasing the upcoming Ride 2 motorbike culture game.
Ride 2 will feature more than Over 170 bikes by 22 of the world’s most important motorcycle manufacturers. Building on the basis of its predecessor, the second iteration of the popular motorbike game now adds 3 new bike categories. The Sport Bike 2 Strokes, Supermotos and the Naked Café Racers.
You will be able to customize your bike’s engine, brakes, suspension, wheels, transmission, and aesthetics. Furthermore, you can customize your rider by changing the clothing and riding style by use of the new advanced pose editor system. In total, over 1200 customizable parts, and over 600 different liveries are at your disposal.
Once you have your dream bikes up and running, you will need a place to ride them. Choose one of the 12 gaming modes that will provide you with 30 tracks, including legendary circuits and Road Race Tracks such as the Nürburgring Nordschleife, and Ulster GP. For the superbikers, Ride 2 includes Supermoto Circuits such as Castelletto di Branduzzo, Ottobiano, and Franciacorta.
Ride 2 will be available for PlayStation4, Xbox One, and Windows PC/STEAM on October 7th, 2016.
Complete track list:
- Hellenic Towers
- Viking Valley
- Eastern Mountains
- National Park of Stelvio
- Sierra Nevada
- North Wales
- Kanto Temples
- French Riviera
- Salt Flats Speedway
- Airport Fastline
- American Highway
- Castelletto di Branduzzo
Road Race Tracks
- Nurburgring Nordschleife
- Northwest 200
- Ulster GP
- Nurburgring GP
- Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari Imola
- Sportsland SUGO
- Donington Park Circuit – 2014 version
- Road America
- Circuit de Nevers Magny-Cours
- Circuito de Almería
- Potrero de los Funes Circuit
- Quick Race: Select your favorite bike and track and compete against 15 opponents to take the victory!
- Time Trial: Select your favorite bike and track and race to record your best time.
- Split Screen: Challenge a friend at home in the split screen mode.
- Online Race: Compete online in open races with up to 12 players
- Online Championship: Participate in a sequence of online races. Whoever has the most points at the end of the season is declared the winner.
- Individual Race: Compete in an individual race and do your best to reach the podium.
- Time Attack: You have a limited number of laps to beat one of the three record times shown in this event. The quicker the time you manage to beat, the greater the reward.
- Drag Race: A knockout tournament based on online drag races. Find the perfect time to change gear to beat your opponents.
- Track Day: The track is open to the public today, but someone has to show these newbies how to ride a bike. Pass as many riders as you can before the time runs out!
- Head-to-Head: The track is open to the public today, but there is a capable challenger ready to take you on. Pass your opponent in the fastest possible time and keep your position.
- Pairs Race: Compete in a Pairs Race. Points will be awarded to every rider according to their position at the end of the race. The team which achieves the most points wins.
- Endurance: A race based on endurance. Tackle the rolling start and number of laps much higher than a normal race.
- Championship: The championship is made up of a sequence of races. At the end of each race, you will receive points according to your position. The winner is the rider with the most points at the end of the championship.
- Team vs Team: Two teams of four riders take each other on in an individual race. Points will be assigned to every rider according to where they finish at the end of the race. The team which achieves the most points wins.
- Perfect Trajectory: Beat the record time following the trajectory suggested by the street-cones without committing infractions and avoiding penalties.
- Point-to-Point Race: Compete in a section of the Nürburgring Nordschleife and do your best to reach the podium.
|Webpages – ridevideogame.com|