Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO Out Now
PQube and Milestone Studios have released the Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO game for PlayStation4, Xbox One, and STEAM PC.
These days, releasing a game seems to be a daunting task. While the game is officially announced to be available now on all platforms, it seems that the Steam version is not yet made public. The release timer is showing a “This game will unlock in approximately 4 hours” message since this morning.
Also, Milestone Studios announced that they will deploy a Patch later today. While this day 1 update mainly contains game improvements, the patch also adds Thrustmaster T500RS support for the PS4. While we applaud when developers deploy regular game updates, it is somewhat surprising that a developer has to implement support for a very common controller on day one of its release. Therefore, we get the impression that after the initial development delay, the game is still rushed into release. Let’s hope we are wrong.
SLREvo is a rally game themed around the career of the French 9 times World Rally Champion Sébastien Loeb. The game features around 300Km of rally stages, including the famous Pikes Peak International Hill Climb. You are able to take part in 8 different rallies being Monaco, Sweden, Mexico, Australia, Italy, Finland, France and Wales. Furthermore, the SLREvo game also includes 5 Rallycross circuits. (Lohèac, Los Angeles, Franciacorta, Trois-Rivières and San Luis.)
There are 16 car manufacturers available represented by 58 Cars ranging from classics from 60’s to modern racing machinery. The game features a selection of gaming modes such as Quick Race, Career, Sébastien Loeb Experience, Online Multiplayer and more.
“We’re glad that starting from today the players all over the world can enjoy the unique and realistic experience of Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO”, affirms, Luisa Bixio V.P. Milestone. “This new Milestone IP marks a new qualitative standard for all the future Rally video games developed by Milestone Team. We are confident that players will appreciate the passion we’ve put into this game and the high-quality level we’ve reach” concludes Bixio.
“I’m really happy that all the players can play, from now on, Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO. The partnership with Milestone Team during the development allowed us to create a terrific product. This game includes realism and all the elements of my career at the same time. Now the players have to start the engine of the car, play online and try to beat my best lap and records”, says S.Loeb.
Day 1 Patch for Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO changelog:
- Improved weight transfer for all the vehicles
- Improved suspensions movement for all the vehicles
- Improved the behavior of the dampers for all the vehicles
- Improved the gear ratios for all the vehicles
- Improved the mapping of the engine for the Fiat Abarth Grande Punto S2000
- Improved the mapping of the engine for the Peugeot 205 T16 Pikes Peak
- Improved the mapping of the engine for the Peugeot 208 Pikes Peak
- Improved the grip for all the Pikes Peak cars
- Improved of the aerodynamics simulation for all the vehicles
- Added the Thrustmaster T500RS support for the Playstation®4
- Improved the differential for all the vehicles
- Improved the setups of all the vehicles for all the different terrains topology
- Improved the Pikes Peak cars performance
- Improved the handling for all the vehicles
- Improved AI performance
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.40GHz / AMD A6-3670K 2,7 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Gigabyte GF GTX 660Ti / Radeon R9 270X
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 30 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible
OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows Pro 8.1 / Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz / AMD FX-6300 Six-Core
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 / Radeon R9 290
DirectX: Version 11