Slightly Mad Studios Looking For A Project Cars 3 Video Director
Slightly Mad Studios, the award-winning team behind the Project CARS franchise, and era-defining games such as the GTR series, Need For Speed Shift, Shift 2 Unleashed, and more, is on the lookout for a talented Video Director to work on cinematic trailers for the upcoming Project CARS 3 racing title.
In the past, many of the sim racing community video creators who produced well-executed sim racing fan videos went on to become employed by the gaming industry and therefore turned their creative passion into a professional career.
So if you think you are up for the task, here is your chance.
You can apply via this link on the official Slightly Mad Studios webpage.
Location: REMOTE- UK BASED
FULL TIME- EMPLOYEE / CONTRACTOR
At Slightly Mad Studios, we create some of the very best AAA games on the planet. We’re working on Project CARS 3 and need someone who can create amazing marketing videos that properly showcase our game. We’re looking for an experienced, creative and passionate person to join our team.
General responsibilities and day to day tasks:
- Craft jaw-dropping game trailers and other marketing videos from game capture.
- Ability to handle the creative process from idea generation through to post-production and final delivery.
- Highly creative with briefs, concepts, storyboard and, an exceptional eye for cinematography.
- Partner with the Video Editor and other artists and designers to collaborate on complex assignments.
- Compose artistic and cinematic shots that bring action scenes to life, both with video and screenshots, using SMS’ unique tools.
- Adapt day to day, being able to take constructive feedback, changes in ideas and direction.
- Exceptional eye for shot composition, cinematography, silhouettes, colour, contrast, lighting, and overall quality.
- You’re able to conceptualize a Trailer, build each specific camera and capture each shot with the end-goal in mind.
- Ability to adapt and learn SMS’ capture tools and capture all shots required for each — Trailer from start to finish, solely.
- You have a passion for beautiful, epic visuals and creating something memorable and unique, as demonstrated by portfolio work.
- Experience with capturing video in-game in 4K, using proprietary tools.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the development team and possess strong communication skills both spoken and written.
- Flexible collaborator who is comfortable with taking ownership as well as direction when needed.
- Experience within the racing game industry is a must.
Official Webpage – www.slightlymadstudios.com