Zappadoc of EKSIMRacing released V3.3.2 of the SLIMax Manager. SLIManager is the most advanced manager tool for your sim racing hardware. SLIMax Manager III v3.3.2 is now out with FULL support for the Steelseries SRW-S1 steering wheel + a complete revamped UI and major improvements. The update is available for download at EKSIMRacing website ( http://www.eksimracing.com )
In this release more than 40 games and simulations are supported . The update is free and strongly recommended to all registered users. SLIMax Manager version 3.3.2 is still free for Fanatec and Logitech G27 owners.
- Full support of SRW-S1 Steering wheel device from Steelseries.
- Revamped devices Shelf in Basic and Advanced options panel to accept a lot more devices
- Almost all dialogs in UI are now resizable
- Important bug fixed related to init rpm values with shiftlights method 3 (Absolute)
- Shiftlights RPM Curve preview added to Shiftlights helper panel in both percentage and absolute methods (i.e. to preview and define the RPM threshold curve in percentage or by entering RPM values directly).
- Many improvements in several area of the software
- Emulators manager added to simplify detection of your Android Phone
- And more….
SLIMax Manager III is a powerful tool that manages your SIM RACE F1 or SIM RACE Deluxe or SIM RACE PRO USB Shift lights Display devices from SIM Display, USB Shift lights Interface ( SLI-PRO, SLI-M, BU0710, old SLI,…) and game controllers from Leo Bodnar and also, support any HID Compliant hardware including Steelseries SRW-S1, Fanatec, Logitech and Thrustmaster steering wheels, any buttons-box like the famous Derek Speare Designs devices, any buttons and encoders controllers, joystick, gamepad, shifter, etc. to enjoy your rig with your favorite simulation or game. SLIMax Manager III is free for Logitech G27 and Fanatec ClubSport, CSR Series and Porsche Series owners, it requires a license for other USB Display devices and emulators.
|Official Webpage – http://www.eksimracing.com|