SLIMax Manager version 3.4 available
Zappadoc of EKSIMRacing released V3.4 of the SLIMax Manager. The file is available for download at EKSIMRacing website. ( http://www.eksimracing.com ) This update packs a load of improvements, and is free for all registered SLIMax users.
SLIMax Manager version 3.4 Changelog:
- – new UI (user interface) more intuitive and easy to use, with 2 skin (themes) included – DARK and LIGHT
- – new functions ready to reproduce F1 and other racing car behaviors on your custom wheel/display/dashboard/simulator in a few clicks,
- – new wizards/helpers to simplify the creation of your custom setup without any script,
- – new “ALL IN ONE” game or simulation setup format with all parameters included in one unique file including the control mapping of your buttons, encoders, switches or axis,
- – new complete control of ALL YOUR DEVICE LEDs including assignment of one or more leds to any function and assignment to lit up a led when a button / encoder is triggered,
- – new multilingual SETUP HELP (US/UK and Italian are included)
- – new plugins using the new SLIMax plugin interface (support motion simulator platform data and more than 40 simulations and games managed )
- – compiled with the latest Fanatec SDK
SLIMax Manager V3.4 is a powerful tool that manages your SIM RACE PRO, SIM RACE Deluxe or SIM RACE F1 USB Shift lights Display devices from SIM Display, USB Shift lights Interface ( SLI-PRO, SLI-M, BU0710, old SLI,…) and game controllers from Leo Bodnar, Steelseries SRW-S1 steering wheel, and also, supports any HID Compliant hardware including Fanatec, Logitech and Thrustmaster steering wheels, any buttons-box like the famous Derek Speare Designs devices, any buttons and encoders controllers, joystick, gamepad, shifter, etc. to enjoy your rig with your favorite simulation or game. The application can manage all devices simultaneously.
|Official Webpage – http://www.eksimracing.com|