Monster Games, Inc has released SRX, the official game of the new Superstar Racing Experience league.
The Superstar Racing Experience (SRX) is an upcoming American Short Track Racing Series announced back in July 2020. The series was founded by some famous names from the world of NASCAR, Tony Stewart, Ray Evernham, Sandy Montag, and George Pyne. The real-world SRX season begins on June 12th at Stafford Speedway and will be broadcast on CBS on Saturday nights.
NASCAR Hall of Famers Tony Stewart and Ray Evernham have partnered with Monster Games to develop and publish the official SRX The Game.
The SRX game features the 700-horsepower SRX cars as driven by some famous names such as Tony Stewart, Helio Castroneves, Bill Elliott, Tony Kanaan, Michael Waltrip, and many more. All the racing is done on a mix of 6 licensed dirt and asphalt short tracks, including Eldora Speedway, Knoxville Raceway, Lucas Oil Raceway, Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway, Slinger Speedway, and Stafford Speedway.
Players can earn their way to the top in a Career Mode featuring 305 Wingless Sprints, Stadium Trucks, and Dirt Late Models on more than 50 additional dirt tracks. Furthermore, the game also features a Quick Race mode, Championship Mode, an Online Multiplayer mode, and Local Split Screen.
SRX The Game is available for digital download on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC Steam for $39.99.
- The official game of SRX: The Superstar Racing Experience
- 4 different series, featuring different cars and rule-sets
- 6 world-class licensed tracks, and over 50 additional dirt tracks
- All the stars of the SRX series including Tony Stewart, Helio Castroneves, Bill Elliott, and many more
- Compete against the world in a 25-player multiplayer
- Build your racing team from the ground up in Career mode, hiring employees and drivers, and upgrading your cars along the way
- Create your own Paint Schemes in our Custom Car Creator