Gran Turismo 6 Update 1.05
Polyphony Digital released software update 1.05 for Gran Turismo 6. While the update does not contain new content, the added multi-monitor support feature for Gran Turismo 6, will without a doubt be a very welcome feature for players with triple-screen setups. Within the Sim Racing PC scene, tipple monitor setups are becoming wide-spread, but within the console scene it is an often overlooked feature.
Lets keep in mind that you need three PS3 units, and three copies of the Game to make it work. This might prove to be to expensive for many console gamers out there. That said, Triple screen in GT5 was pretty awesome, and in Gran Turismo 6 it can only get better.
Additional Features in the Open Lobby
- [Time Trial], [Drift Trial], and [Free Run] have been added to the [Race Type] option within [Room Settings] of the Event Settings screen.
- It is now possible to also [Filter by Performance] even when [Car Selection Method] is set to [Filter by Make] or [Filter by Category].
- It is now possible to select Karts in one make races held on weather enabled tracks.
- It is now possible to check regulation settings in the confirmation pop-up dialog before entering a room.
- In the [Race Alone] mode for the Qualifier, cars other than yours (when only speculating, cars other than the one in focus) will appear as lines.
- [Multi-Monitor Settings] has been added to the [Start Button]>[Options]>[Display] options.
- A [Car Search] feature has been added to the [CARS] section in My Home. You can specify the desired parameters to search for a particular car in the Car Dealerships.
- Sale of Racing Gear in Individual Colors
- The sale of Racing Gear has been changed from full color sets to each color. Some of the pricing for racing gear have changed accordingly.
Kart Adjustments Options Expanded
- [Traction Control] is now available to adjust in the [Driving Options]. [Skid Recovery Force] is also now available.
- [Brake Balance] is now available to adjust in [Machine Settings]. Only the rear can be adjusted in Normal Karts, while both the front and rear can be adjusted in Shifter Karts.
- An icon that shows the login bonus stage (1-5 days in succession) has been added to the top of the [My Home] screen and the prize receiving dialog.
- The increments of the [Front/Rear Torque Split] in [Car Settings] has been changed from 5 to 1.
Gran Turismo 6 is a sim racing video game developed by Polyphony Digital and published by Sony Computer Entertainment for the PlayStation 3 video game console.
It is the sixth major release and twelfth game overall in the Gran Turismo video game series. It was released worldwide on December 6, 2013.
|Official Webpage – http://www.gran-turismo.com|